Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

54 minutes ago, cressida said:

I would think nearly half the SF members have or have had more than one username if you call one out you have to call the others out,  otherwise it looks like spitefully picking on a single poster.

I don’t “have” to do anything…but why, after 40,000 plus posts on other parts of the Forum, are you suddenly on here,wanting the section to liven up & blowing the trumpet of a poster who’s had numerous bans for his childish comments …? 

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I don’t “have” to do anything…but why, after 40,000 plus posts on other parts of the Forum, are you suddenly on here,wanting the section to liven up & blowing the trumpet of a poster who’s had numerous bans for his childish comments …? 

Well opinions differ then,  I and probably others enjoy his posts,  why don't you put him on ignore,  or do you just like having a go.?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Well opinions differ then,  I and probably others enjoy his posts,  why don't you put him on ignore,  or do you just like having a go.?

It's the latter Cressida, for some obscure reason I have occupied a space in his head, I guarantee though, I'm not paying any rent on it.😉

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

Where have I had a go ? ….just stating a fact…

As for your new favourite….he resorts to childish insults..look at his post just now …that’s why a number of long established posters ,both Wednesday & Unitedites have stopped posting ..

But you are welcome to him ….the penny will drop sooner rather than later …

7 minutes ago, cressida said:

It's almost as if he should decide who posts on this section.:confused:

Not at all ….just stating a fact…if you can’t deal with it that’s not my problem…

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cressida said:

It's almost as if he should decide who posts on this section.:confused:

Me and Sheridan haven't seen eye to eye on this board over the times, but I have a far greater amount of time for him and respect his values and morals as a poster, far greater than I ever would KP whatever name or number he calls himself these days.

The only benefit of KPs being here is for any potential click bait revenue for ad views. It is aother bizarre month by the forum owners as they know the amount of moderating he has required in the past and despite his repeated breach of fprum rules historically, the continue to allow him back in stints. No real logic really, other than the start of this paragraph.

He is and will be the final nail in the coffin of the board as most WILL opt to simply stay away and spend time elsewhere. I do feel sorry for the long term posters on the forum, that come here to actually discuss football.

Edited by Monkesreturn
  • Like 3