Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

14 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

I though he was in Italy

Have I missed something? 

They were just showing a picture of a child that had died of cancer who was a fan of the opposite team

It's disgusting but the fact you can be arrested and charged with that is very worrying

Yes the club should give them lifetime bans but the police arresting them should worry people

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Have I missed something? 

They were just showing a picture of a child that had died of cancer who was a fan of the opposite team

It's disgusting but the fact you can be arrested and charged with that is very worrying

Yes the club should give them lifetime bans but the police arresting them should worry people

As abhorrent, disgraceful and disgusting this story is, you are 100% correct Jack. We can't be jailing people for stuff like this. The idiot that he is apparently is held in custody and I'd suggest that is unacceptable for the crime, if any that has been committed.

I see the little un now and it breaks my heart thinking what he went through. It angers me so much that (If proved) anyone could be so callous. But locking them up? Really?

We are truly in danger of bending to the baying mob, our justice system has been founded on not doing so.

The lad should be released and go through the system, keeping him locked up is an absolute disgrace until he's been convicted of a crime.

5 minutes ago, Ronson said:

As abhorrent, disgraceful and disgusting this story is, you are 100% correct Jack. We can't be jailing people for stuff like this. The idiot that he is apparently is held in custody and I'd suggest that is unacceptable for the crime, if any that has been committed.

I see the little un now and it breaks my heart thinking what he went through. It angers me so much that (If proved) anyone could be so callous. But locking them up? Really?

We are truly in danger of bending to the baying mob, our justice system has been founded on not doing so.

The lad should be released and go through the system, keeping him locked up is an absolute disgrace until he's been convicted of a crime.

What crime has he committed?

What next.....people being arrested for calling the referee a wa*ker? 

Soon we'll see comedians being arrested for jokes

It's a bad road we are going down where the government, police and courts decide what we can say and what we can't 

Edited by Jack Grey

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

What crime has he committed?

What next.....people being arrested for calling the referee a wa*ker? 

Soon we'll see comedians being arrested for jokes

It's a bad road we are going down where the government, police and courts decide what we can say and what we can't 

You are 100% correct. The accused should have the chance to defend themselves whilst SM piles on. The sad thing about that is the little lad that passed away.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Ridiculous

Now we have the police deciding what is acceptable speach

We have gone from a nanny state to a police state and COVID was the tool to take away our right to free speech and our freedom of expression

WHAT THEY DID WAS DISGUSTING AND I DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR BEHAVIOUR 

I think the men laughing at Bradley were charged with 'outraging public decency'.

Apparently that crime goes back many years. 

Nothing to do with COVID, or these new fangled chiches of 'nanny state' or 'police state'.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolutely disgusting behaviour and should be condemned

What's worrying though is that they have been arrested for it

Who decides what is an arrestable form of free speech

I'm not defending them in any way....I would like to put them in the stocks at peace gardens and through rotten tomatoes at them 

But the police arresting them is only going to  reduce our rights to free speech 

IM NOT DEFENDING THEM OR SAYING WHAT THEY DID IS ACCEPTABLE 

Police and courts?

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Like in Russia, China and North Korea? 

Not necessarily. 

Those are repressive dictatorships, Britain and other countries which are democracies allow for freedom of expression. But there are limits to what behaviour is tolerated even in a country like ours. The police and courts determine what is and what isn't an outrage to public decency. 

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1