Can anyone recommend a good solicitor for a personal injury claim?

There are so many solicitors out there at the moment, can anyone recommend a good one for personal injury. Not the usual slip and trip stuff, but something more serious. I need someone that will not just treat me and my family like a number - but a real person. Any recommendations???

Johnsons ask for angela-do not go to prodo mackay they are very bad employers and treat your case like it has no real person behind it. They are awful the worst kind of personal injury firm that you can imagine.

Whatever you do don't go with that fat gimp who does the advert "Have you been injured? Have you had an injury at work or on the road? Personal Injury helpline will help you make a claim, with NOTHING taken from the money you're awarded"... Gah! Get the heck off my TV screen you fat twit!

There are so many solicitors out there at the moment, can anyone recommend a good one for personal injury. Not the usual slip and trip stuff, but something more serious. I need someone that will not just treat me and my family like a number - but a real person. Any recommendations???

Wat type of PI claim is it? RTA?

Archived