Welcome to the forum lavery.     Glad he's got another fan. 

Are you from the same stables as his "friend" Irene ?     only there seems to be a few of you who turn up like a UFO,   back up some conspiracy,  and then disappear again.

Edited by Organgrinder

33 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Are you from the same stables as his "friend" Irene ?     only there seems to be a few of you who turn up like a UFO,   back up some conspiracy,  and then disappear again.

Now then Mr Organgrinder , my name is Helen bye the way . Nope ,my spaceship is parked up nice & safe . I have actually been in this Forum for years , but have only started coming back on recently . Do forgive me & I will do 100 lines , as punishment . 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Now then Mr Organgrinder , my name is Helen bye the way . Nope ,my spaceship is parked up nice & safe . I have actually been in this Forum for years , but have only started coming back on recently . Do forgive me & I will do 100 lines , as punishment . 

I'll admit that took me by surprise.  Hello Helen  ( I'll stick to your user name in future ).  Nothing at all to forgive yet.

I'm presuming that you think along the same lines as daddio,  to see his appeal as you do,   so there may be a fair bit of debate between us in the fullness of time.

4 hours ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Oh I have to say , I so adore Mr Daddy , he proper makes me laugh . What a character he is . What a star . Keep up the giggles Sir 

Wow. Thank you very much Helen. That's very nice of you to say 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I do hope it's not The_Daddy with an extra username lol

• Haha 1