Marcia Grant. 13 Year Old Pleads Guilty.

i mean he cannot say i was living in squalor,or on the streets ,he was living in a area many could only dream of living, nice lady ect,ect afraid hes just a bad un and those words he said were vile,give some a chance to live nice some take it,others dont and its such a shame a kind person offering a young person a chance in a nice area ect and thats how they re/pay them ,awfull

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Allen said:

I question why the lesser charge was accepted?

Laziness, incompetence & cost saving within the justice system. 

Not guilty plea means going to trial, weeks worth of evidence presenting, questioning etc

Guilty plea means straight to sentencing, no work, very little cost. 

Death by dangerous now carries up to life in prison anyway so judge can give the same sentence as he would for murder. 

4 minutes ago, Resident said:

Laziness, incompetence & cost saving within the justice system. 

Not guilty plea means going to trial, weeks worth of evidence presenting, questioning etc

Guilty plea means straight to sentencing, no work, very little cost. 

Death by dangerous now carries up to life in prison anyway so judge can give the same sentence as he would for murder. 

Your last sentence , means there’s no need for the previous ones .

34 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Your last sentence , means there’s no need for the previous ones .

Well they are. It explains the reasoning behind the decision. The last sentence just shows that it's still going to have a similar or same outcome. 

They have a confession and enough evidence for a murder conviction, it's just easier and cheaper to go with the lesser charge. 

6 minutes ago, Resident said:

Well they are. It explains the reasoning behind the decision. The last sentence just shows that it's still going to have a similar or same outcome. 

They have a confession and enough evidence for a murder conviction, it's just easier and cheaper to go with the lesser charge. 

It also means they dont have to drag the family through the heartache of a prolonged trial.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Resident said:

A confession to the manslaughter charge  and as you say  , with roughly the same sentence.

41 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

A confession to the manslaughter charge  and as you say  , with roughly the same sentence.

A confession before any charge was decided. 

"police at the scene noted that the boy said: "Is she dead?", "looks like I got my first kill"

Undoubtedly caught on their bodycams therefore evidentiary, ergo a confession.  

• Like 1