Does Anyone Remember.,

PapaLazarou

….when Dr Tops was reminding Blades constantly that SUFC had broken some sort of record for the worst start ever in the Premier League?

Well, I was watching Sky tonight, and then it somehow dawned on me as the results came in…..

….have any more  “worst start” records been broken tonight? Someone on TV said they might have been. 

Just asking  for a friend 😀

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

….when Dr Tops was reminding Blades constantly that SUFC had broken some sort of record for the worst start ever in the Premier League?

Well, I was watching Sky tonight, and then it somehow dawned on me as the results came in…..

….have any more  “worst start” records been broken tonight? Someone on TV said they might have been. 

Just asking  for a friend 😀

It's bad but I think you'll find Yoonited's is the worst start to a season in English footy history across the four leagues, check before you post please. 😉

51 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It's bad but I think you'll find Yoonited's is the worst start to a season in English footy history across the four leagues, check before you post please. 😉

Serious question- Can you provide evidence to that claim please? Specifically the “across the four leagues” element.

Thanks in advance.

But post it before you break the record yourselves

Edited by PapaLazarou

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Can you provide evidence to that claim?

And…..Let’s see how that post ages in the coming weeks!!

It’s going to be an interesting race. Which Sheffield club can make the worst start.

Currently, Wednesday have twice as many points as United. And a better goal difference.

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Can you provide evidence to that claim?

And…..Let’s see how that post ages in the coming weeks!!

No team in football history has got to the turn of the year without winning a game, your beloved Wilder inspired team did just that, they also had the lowest points total ever recorded on Boxing Day.

Why will it age, SWFC could beat it as they are dreadful, it doesn't change the fact you currently have that unwanted record for a few more months at least.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No, English League team only I should have stated.

Oh well. At least you’ve broken one record tonight - The Championship one.

Congrats! You’ve made it into the history books too 👍

Edited by PapaLazarou

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Oh well. At least you’ve broken one record tonight. The Championship one.

Congrats! You’ve also made it into the history books.

The Championship has been going for 19 years, I'll take that over one that's never been done before in the entire history of the English game.