Does Anyone Remember.,

PapaLazarou

20 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The Championship has been going for 19 years, I'll take that over one that's never been done before in the entire history of the English game.

That’s great.

But I’ll tell you what I’d be worried about right now, if I were you….

Regardless of SUFCs  shocking start to that season, I’ll absolutely guarantee you this:

At that point in time, SUFC did not have an owner anywhere near as awfully toxic, destructive, and inept as you have right now.

And SUFC did not have a manager who was so dreadfully inept, clueless, and utterly lost as you have right now.

Good luck with that.

Edited by PapaLazarou

13 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

That’s great.

Regardless of SUFCs  shocking start to that season, I’ll absolutely guarantee you this:

At that point in time, SUFC did not have an owner anywhere near as awfully toxic, destructive, and inept as you have right now.

And SUFC did not have a manager who was so dreadfully inept, clueless, and utterly lost as you have right now.

Good luck with that.

Cross those fingers.

And ask yourself two questions.

Is Heckingbottom up to the task?

and

Why have you not been sold yet?

I’m very worried about my club.

I suggest that you should be very concerned about yours.

Edited by Prettytom

15 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Cross those fingers.

and

I don’t worry about my club.

Because we’ve got a manager that whilst he may currently be struggling, the squad and the fans are still backing him.

It’s called unity. We are not calling for his head.

And granted we have an owner that is looking to sell, but has not yet sold. But thank god he is not a narcissistic childish brat who berates the fans, destroys the club, flaunts the rules,  and publicly humiliates both himself and the club with an endless torrent of childish rants, that makes our club an embarrassment in the national press.

You stick to yours.

I’ll happily stick to ours.

I know which one I’d rather have.

Edited by PapaLazarou

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

I don’t worry about my club.

Because we’ve got a manager that whilst he may currently be struggling, the squad and the fans are still backing him.

It’s called unity. We are not calling for his head.

And granted we have an owner that is looking to sell, but has not yet sold. But thank god he is not a narcissistic childish brat who berates the fans, destroys the club, flaunts the rules,  and publicly humiliates both himself and the club with an endless torrent of childish rants, that makes our club an embarrassment in the national press.

You stick to yours.

I’ll happily stick to ours.

I know which one I’d rather have.

Fair enough.

I don’t think that either manager, or either owner is a fit custodian of our great clubs.

I’ve a bucket of sand, if you want to bury your head in it. Free of charge.

6 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

That’s great.

Good luck with that.

And what do you want the owls fans to do about it, because it's coming across as if you think it's the folk from Sheffield who are at fault for the complete mess? 

Edited by Al Bundy

9 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Cross those fingers.

and

both teams are crap , but as usual only one set of fans actually come out and say it , Both owners are crap , one has put all his money in and been penalised for it , The other takes it out in millions and will be doing the same in the Spring next year .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

both teams are crap , but as usual only one set of fans actually come out and say it , Both owners are crap , one has put all his money in and been penalised for it , The other takes it out in millions and will be doing the same in the Spring next year .

Spot on Cuttsie.

On balance I’d rather be in United’s shoes, but neither club is ok.

9 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

2.5 million a year paid to one Man in priority of all all other liabilities. Guess which one.