Does Anyone Remember.,

PapaLazarou

Don't you all realise how awful both clubs are at the moment and stop rubbing salt in to each others wounds?

I personally think Wednesday are in serious, serious danger. AFC Wednesday beckons in my opinion. If Chansiri stays, it's just a matter of when?

United 'possibly' being in trouble, bothers me not one jot. I'm not one to rejoice in someone else's downfall and I wouldn't dance on someone's grave (except Thatcher's and one other person who I had serious problems with)

I don't want to share a ground with Rovrum either.

We needed Chansiri's input when Mandaric had had enough, though we weren't desperate. In my opinion, we're desperate for change now. Our very survival is at stake.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

he says he puts in two million a month . The other one is laughing all the way to the bank and will be again next year when His chute opens AGAIN .

He says a lot of things, where does he get that money from?, he has no visible income apart from Wednesday.

Maybe from the money he has taken five and ten years up front for season tickets.

The other one I agree.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

Out of the two clubs obviously Wednesday are looking the worst, a very murky future for us and I'm concerned how it will end for us, however I'm old enough to not lose any sleep over football matters.

United's promotion masked over their financial issues, another season down could of been very tricky indeed but the premiership millions have solved those issues for now.

In the end both clubs are a joke at the minute, Wednesday more so.

• Like 1

I’d be the first to admit that both teams are poor right now. 

I also have said previously that SUFCs owner is not the right man for the job. He simply does not have the financial resources that the club requires to compete at the current level. He knows this too. And I think many SUFC fans would gladly change owners if a better one was on the horizon. We know we cannot compete financially with the current regime. I don’t think anyone is trying to hide that fact.

So yes, both clubs are in a bad place right now. Only the PL money is propping up some of the void where SUFC need to be financially.

The big difference between the two owners lies in their personal characters, business acumen, and their unpredictability & volatility. And that’s where SWFC have their biggest concern I would imagine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

he says he puts in two million a month . The other one is laughing all the way to the bank and will be again next year when His chute opens AGAIN .

But he gets around 24M a year income from EFL, tv money and season tickets, all smoke and mirrors

• Like 2

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

But he gets around 24M a year income from EFL, tv money and season tickets, all smoke and mirrors

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

What’s United get 

11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

What’s United get 

Ive never looked at their accounts pal, ours, on this seasons projections will show around 28M in expenditure, which includes his 1M loan payment and rent at 2.5M and his income is expected to be around 23.4M plus a further 2M in gate receipts, may have been more had we got a reasonable price structure for walk ups and occasionals