Smoking 'To Be Banned'

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

You are purposefully misquoting me again, I should complain about it as it's far more serious than a bit of light banter in spelling an overly complicated name wrong.

I do not actually think people should be banned from using cameras in pools at all, but I realise that's one too far in this paranoid world we live in where, apparently, all adults are considered Paedos unless proven otherwise. Thus I have never argued that point. But what I have argued, as you know full well, is that people should not be banned from videoing swimming galas, which is something quite different.

On another thread, you are campaigning for yourself and unspecified other adults to have the right to climb into a pool full of kids having swimming lessons.

Can you not see how this looks to everyone else?

21 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

On another thread, you are campaigning for yourself and unspecified other adults to have the right to climb into a pool full of kids having swimming lessons.

Can you not see how this looks to everyone else?

>>On another thread, you are campaigning for yourself and unspecified other adults to have the right to climb into a pool full of kids having swimming lessons.<<

I am complaining that not splitting a pool for lessons and general swimming makes no sense, particularly when there are about 20 people waiting to lane swim and only about 3 having swimming lessons.

>>Can you not see how this looks to everyone else?<<

No, you tell me.

Then again I am not paranoid (and do not think everyone is a Paedo unless proven otherwise).

Edited by Chekhov