Xisco gone

Prettytom

5 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

He managed to last longer than Liz Truss. 

He was a poor appointment in the 1st place, his recent history was shockingly poor, at least Truss had the right credentials, died in the wool blood sucking tory, infact she was over qualified!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

If Warnock gets any where near Hillsbro I will cancel the Star paper , chuck mi stick in the trash can and burn 60 years of saved programmes , books , press cuttings and a rosette from Wembley , The man is a twaaaat 

I don't know if it's my spider senses kicking in ?but I take it you wouldn't be happy 🤔

Edited by owl.66
  • Like 1

well it was expected,thats 5 staff payouts ,i think short term warnock could do a good job and last night apart from missing several chances we seemed better,but do we have the quality to score? how many players did he sign on long contracts? and after all this hatred is there any cash to spend in jan ect ? if we got warnock maybe he could get us a young manager to work along side him, bannan would be okay but hes not done the basics yet so he wont fit in yet, nigel pearson wont come,so warnock for me until we find a long term manager.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

well it was expected,thats 5 staff payouts ,i think short term warnock could do a good job and last night apart from missing several chances we seemed better,but do we have the quality to score? how many players did he sign on long contracts? and after all this hatred is there any cash to spend in jan ect ? if we got warnock maybe he could get us a young manager to work along side him, bannan would be okay but hes not done the basics yet so he wont fit in yet, nigel pearson wont come,so warnock for me until we find a long term manager.

Are you working on Dave Chancers next statement?

9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

You can have him. I'll help him pack.  

It's a 3 for the price of one.  Would you like McCall & Lester gift wrapped? 

I don't get this.

The bloke got you promotion just a few months ago and you sold your best players!!

Don’t think you can totally rule out Neil Warnock…but it would split the fan base at a time when you really need stability…

But which manager of any repute would consider working for this clown of an owner …what a chuffing mess he’s made & continues to make,of the club …

Edited by Sheridan1-0