Xisco gone

Prettytom

Love Lee Bullen to bits, but our new Manager? I hope not.

It'll be someone with a foreign sounding name, with very little credentials.

I joked it would be Anton Du Beke last week. My fear is it could be someone even worse.

Chansiri should stay out of the selection process. Leave it to Thompson, other knowledgeable backroom staff and long serving players. It's a shame Munoz isn't taking the majority of his new signings with him. We'll keep one or two. At least they show some promise.

warnock is good at sorting out bad sides and getting them out of the relegation area,i thought they played better on tues evening ,but we cannot score,dont forget that the promotion side only just with luck came up with a ageing side,we never seem to get a young side or many coming through the club,other teams also seem to find the bargains,possibly they have better scouts or more looking for that special player,with the club up for sale that could help,but it takes months and who wants to buy us? we need to get promoted and if we fail get the big parachute payments or a big money person,but no one has come in yet,except the sponsor who has not even paid his bill yet mr chansiri said.

14 hours ago, cuttsie said:

If Warnock gets any where near Hillsbro I will cancel the Star paper , chuck mi stick in the trash can and burn 60 years of saved programmes , books , press cuttings and a rosette from Wembley , The man is a twaaaat 

Never figured you out as a fence sitter cuttsie. Stop prevaricating and tell us what you really think of Warnock as Wednesday manager, good idea or bad idea?   

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Never figured you out as a fence sitter cuttsie. Stop prevaricating and tell us what you really think of Warnock as Wednesday manager, good idea or bad idea?   

Prevaricating , Prevaricating me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  never .

Warnock to me is the man who caused the disgrace that was the battle of Bramall Lane , He could be heard telling players to harm the opposition , He once said that if he managed the Owls he would relegate them so the story goes .

He is a foul mouthed man who hides behind his goody goody image encouraged by todays press .

A smiling fake .

52 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Carlos or Warnock would be my bet.

Best football I've seen at S6, since black and white tellies was under Carlos, alongside Ron Atkinson's (Tricky Trev's) Wednesday. There's been loads of dross before, between and after their spells. Big debate on whether Carlos or our 'Selection Committee' chose who to sign during his tenure. Whoever chose them did a great job. More of that would be brilliant. I reckon Warnock would do a great job and on balance would just be the better choice. Save Carlos for when we hit slightly better times. 

We want and need passion and leadership and Warnock's the best man for that.

If none of these is selected, I'd go for Nathan Jones first, or Dean Smith.

Whoever we get has got a reight battle on his hands.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, bassett one said:

warnock is good at sorting out bad sides and getting them out of the relegation area,i thought they played better on tues evening ,but we cannot score,dont forget that the promotion side only just with luck came up with a ageing side,we never seem to get a young side or many coming through the club,other teams also seem to find the bargains,possibly they have better scouts or more looking for that special player,with the club up for sale that could help,but it takes months and who wants to buy us? we need to get promoted and if we fail get the big parachute payments or a big money person,but no one has come in yet,except the sponsor who has not even paid his bill yet mr chansiri said.

well if Mr Chansiri said so it must be right eh …

#chansiriout 

20 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Prevaricating , Prevaricating me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  never .

Warnock to me is the man who caused the disgrace that was the battle of Bramall Lane , He could be heard telling players to harm the opposition , He once said that if he managed the Owls he would relegate them so the story goes .

He is a foul mouthed man who hides behind his goody goody image encouraged by todays press .

A smiling fake .

I wasn't a Warnock fan, he brought us some success but he was the type of manager ( of any type of business ) that I dislike. When things are going well it's all down to Warnock. when things go wrong it's always someone else's fault.

Having said which he holds the record for most promotions to the Premier League 4 and most promotions ever in the English football league with 8.

As much as I wasn't a fan McCabe made a serious mistake sacking him when we were relegated. He should have kept him and got rid after he got us back up!

As far as the Battle of Bramall Lane is concerned I was there and thought it all highly amusing. And if you think Warnock is an unpleasant character he's a complete diamond in comparison to Gary Megson.  Derek Dooley after that match said he'd known Megson since he was a boy and he'd made a disgrace of himself over that game.

Some cousins of mine have a first cousin of theirs on the other side of their family who played for Megson at West Brom and told them something about his behaviour that makes Warnock look like a gentleman (!)

6 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I wasn't a Warnock fan, he brought us some success but he was the type of manager ( of any type of business ) that I dislike. When things are going well it's all down to Warnock. when things go wrong it's always someone else's fault.

Having said which he holds the record for most promotions to the Premier League 4 and most promotions ever in the English football league with 8.

As much as I wasn't a fan McCabe made a serious mistake sacking him when we were relegated. He should have kept him and got rid after he got us back up!

As far as the Battle of Bramall Lane is concerned I was there and thought it all highly amusing. And if you think Warnock is an unpleasant character he's a complete diamond in comparison to Gary Megson.  Derek Dooley after that match said he'd known Megson since he was a boy and he'd made a disgrace of himself over that game.

Some cousins of mine have a first cousin of theirs on the other side of their family who played for Megson at West Brom and told them something about his behaviour that makes Warnock look like a gentleman (!)

You not still peddling the first cousin of a cousin on the other side of the family story are you 😂

It’s a nothing story & Gary Megson is not the person you’re trying to make him out to be ..