Xisco gone

Prettytom

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Not trying to be smart …just stating facts…look closer in the mirror to see who’s being patronising & using expletives 🤡

Not at all ….but I think you’re a patronising two hat ….🤡

And I think that you're not the sharpest tool in the box, which is why you think someone stating facts is being patronising.

We all have our opinions don't we 😉

1 minute ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

To be fair, that's one player's opinion. They ran through brick walls for him at WBA as you know.

That’s because he managed with an iron fist , no messing about with shirkers , he did the same at Hillsboro . He should never have been sacked .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I met some WBA fans while on holiday I told them that Megson lived not far from me , they said that they thought the World of him when he managed the club . 
Again first hand info not from three times removed cousins who no one knows any way 

Megson had his best days as a manager at West Brom. But we aren't talking about fans are we? We're talking about players, the ones that actually knew him and had to work with him.

If you prefer the opinion of fans how about these from Bolton  https://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/jan/29/bolton-gary-megson-premier-league  Manager having a pop at the fans, not smart and never ends well.

It was a First cousin by the way 🙄

theres got to be some good managers out there if warnock does not want the job.nathen jones? or a good second coach from a successfull club that wants a chance ,theres plenty that could do the job,but we need  to stay up firstly .theres a young german coach being mentioned as well 

13 minutes ago, bassett one said:

theres got to be some good managers out there if warnock does not want the job.nathen jones? or a good second coach from a successfull club that wants a chance ,theres plenty that could do the job,but we need  to stay up firstly .theres a young german coach being mentioned as well 

I think both Sheffield clubs have a similar problem at the moment with regard to attracting managers or players. Both clubs have uncertain futures, United are up for sale but no one seems interested which is somewhat of a worry because obviously there's something going on we don't know about. Not too much of a problem in regard to the manager Heckingbottom has done an excellent job under difficult circumstances.

Wednesday's situation looks more problematic.  The owner is unhappy and not too shy to let everyone know about it. The question is who would take the job under those circumstances and what backing would they get?

Seems like two possibilities to me, an over the hill ' one last hurrah ' for the right price type or a young up and coming guy who is prepared to take a risk, because it could all go badly wrong and damage his reputation before he gets going.

4 hours ago, m williamson said:

And I think that you're not the sharpest tool in the box, which is why you think someone stating facts is being patronising.

We all have our opinions don't we 😉

There you go again with your patronising comments…. Your so predictable…when you start losing an argument you start with the insults….

Your self proclaimed many years in management clearly didn’t teach you much did it 🤡

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

There you go again with your patronising comments…. Your so predictable…when you start losing an argument you start with the insults….

Your self proclaimed many years in management clearly didn’t teach you much did it 🤡

Says the poster that jumped in with the smart@rse  remark in the first instance. Dishing it out then whining when some comes back is a bit pathetic.

What my years in management did teach me was the ability to size people up and recognise the ones with some ability and the ones with none.

Calling someone insulting and predictable after using the same insulting emoji repetitively is actually both telling and amusing at the same time. 😂