Xisco gone

Prettytom

11 minutes ago, atticus said:

Surely one of the best candidates out there is Colin .Would he be an option Owls fans?

Certainly. But I doubt that he is mad enough to work with our owner.

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Big rumours about Lee Bullen going back .

Nah. Twitter********

37 minutes ago, atticus said:

Surely one of the best candidates out there is Colin .Would he be an option Owls fans?

I'd take him. It's a gamble whoever we get and of course if we didn't stay up blades fans would be quick to say he meant to take us down but I don't care. 

Who knows who we'll end up with though and if the players brought in are up to the task even under a new coach 

14 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I'd take him. It's a gamble whoever we get and of course if we didn't stay up blades fans would be quick to say he meant to take us down but I don't care. 

Who knows who we'll end up with though and if the players brought in are up to the task even under a new coach 

Agent Warnock & his assistant, Agent Wilder would be ideal., 😉

• Haha 1

Well wouldn't it be Ironic IF Warnock was to be the Owl's next manger ,his 1st game would be against is old team in Huddersfield & Darren More retuning back to Hillsborough with Huddersfield.????

Edited by owl.66

Seeing his interview last night he knew he was gone,  it was painfull to see a guy with no answers and the interviewer was ruthless in his questioning.

So onto the next victim of the chansiri circus, lets see whose desperate enough to ruin their managerial career by stepping into DCs ejector seat.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Seeing his interview last night he knew he was gone,  it was painfull to see a guy with no answers and the interviewer was ruthless in his questioning.

So onto the next victim of the chansiri circus, lets see whose desperate enough to ruin their managerial career by stepping into DCs ejector seat.

He managed to last longer than Liz Truss.