Xisco gone

Prettytom

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You not still peddling the first cousin of a cousin on the other side of the family story are you 😂

It’s a nothing story & Gary Megson is not the person you’re trying to make him out to be ..

Don't call me a liar.  The player was Mark Kinsella,  I've known his grandparents, his mother and her siblings all my life. 

Gary Megson is a full weight C U Next Tuesday .  

21 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Don't call me a liar.  The player was Mark Kinsella,  I've known his grandparents, his mother and her siblings all my life. 

Gary Megson is a full weight C U Next Tuesday .  

Wind your neck in …I know the story …you’ve told me about it before & like I say it’s a nothing story….

& Im sure Gary Megson would think exactly the same about  you …👍🏽

Edited by Sheridan1-0

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Wind your neck in …I know the story …you’ve told me about it before & like I say it’s a nothing story….

& Im sure Gary Megson would be of exactly the same opinion as you …👍🏽

You're first post on the subject implied that I was lying.  I wasn't, it happened,  and Megson was held in contempt by most of his players. Obviously not all, there are always a few crawlers in just about any group.

If you think it's a nothing story then all I can say is it tells us a lot about your personal moral standards.

3 minutes ago, rogets said:

Another option as daft as this sounds could be Ron Atkinson

He did well at wednesday a few years back

He did very well for you, but he's 84 years old!

8 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You're first post on the subject implied that I was lying.  I wasn't, it happened,  and Megson was held in contempt by most of his players. Obviously not all, there are always a few crawlers in just about any group.

If you think it's a nothing story then all I can say is it tells us a lot about your personal moral standards.

No it didn’t….as you’d told me the story previously…my comment was said tongue in cheek,hence the laughing face emoji…

& to call someone you’ve never met ,CU next Tuesday, on the say so of a cousin of a cousin etc etc ,then it says a lot about your personal moral standards …

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

I wasn't a Warnock fan, he brought us some success but he was the type of manager ( of any type of business ) that I dislike. When things are going well it's all down to Warnock. when things go wrong it's always someone else's fault.

Having said which he holds the record for most promotions to the Premier League 4 and most promotions ever in the English football league with 8.

As much as I wasn't a fan McCabe made a serious mistake sacking him when we were relegated. He should have kept him and got rid after he got us back up!

As far as the Battle of Bramall Lane is concerned I was there and thought it all highly amusing. And if you think Warnock is an unpleasant character he's a complete diamond in comparison to Gary Megson.  Derek Dooley after that match said he'd known Megson since he was a boy and he'd made a disgrace of himself over that game.

Some cousins of mine have a first cousin of theirs on the other side of their family who played for Megson at West Brom and told them something about his behaviour that makes Warnock look like a gentleman (!)

Well who was found to be the instigator and main culprit when the official Enquiry came out , I have met the Megsons in the Florist pub at Walkley when a relation of theirs kept it  and found them to be charming friendly people , so no first second or third cousin tale from me , just my own observation 

Derick Dooley was working for United so that speaks volumes .

Let’s hope Gary Megson never advised his players to break legs eh ,I mean that is way beyond the pale if some manager did say it that is .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

He did very well for you, but he's 84 years old!

Didn't realise he was as old as that.

I think the only other option if the owls are to stand any chance of not being relegated is Mr Warnock, I reckon he could get the owls into a play of position

55 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No it didn’t….as you’d told me the story previously…my comment was said tongue in cheek,hence the laughing face emoji…

& to call someone you’ve never met ,CU next Tuesday, on the say so of a cousin of a cousin etc etc ,then it says a lot about your personal moral standards …

So you thought I was talking to you, and you alone, although my reply was to cuttsie? 

As for the say so. I know these people, I've known the family all my life and I trust them totally. They do not make up story's and what possible reason would there have been for making up that particular one?

My personal moral standard is to trust the people I know to be trustworthy. Perhaps yours differs, maybe you believe those who played for your club no matter what kind of no mark they are?

What Megson did was not only pathetic it showed he was a weak manager. I was in management for many years and asking someone to spy on his colleagues and report back is pitiful.

10 minutes ago, m williamson said:

So you thought I was talking to you, and you alone, although my reply was to cuttsie? 

As for the say so. I know these people, I've known the family all my life and I trust them totally. They do not make up story's and what possible reason would there have been for making up that particular one?

My personal moral standard is to trust the people I know to be trustworthy. Perhaps yours differs, maybe you believe those who played for your club no matter what kind of no mark they are?

What Megson did was not only pathetic it showed he was a weak manager. I was in management for many years and asking someone to spy on his colleagues and report back is pitiful.

I judge people on how I find them…not on someone else’s say so….I know Gary Megson & have spent a lot of time with him …you haven’t & yet your quite happy to call him a  four letter expletive & call him a no mark,on the say so of some relative twice removed …..but hey ,you’ve been in management for many years so it’s all alright …🤡

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1