Xisco gone

Prettytom

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I judge people on how I find them…not on someone else’s say so….I know Gary Megson & have spent a lot of time with him …you haven’t & yet your quite happy to call him a  four letter expletive & call him a no mark,on the say so of some relative twice removed …..but hey ,you’ve been in management for many years so it’s all alright …🤡

No, I'm calling him that because that's what he is. Whether you like it or not Megson did try to get a player to report back to him on their conversations about him.

You may like to cuddle up and hero worship  him but he's exactly what I said . Oh and he couldn't trap a bag of cement either.

My having years of experience in management is relevant, I know weak managers when I come across them and Megson is definitely one.

Another sure sign is bullying which is also his style.

Take a look at what Darren Huckerby has to say about him.    https://www.football365.com/news/f365s-early-loser-gary-megson-and-his-whatsits

Not quite the nice guy you like to think is he?

9 minutes ago, m williamson said:

No, I'm calling him that because that's what he is. Whether you like it or not Megson did try to get a player to report back to him on their conversations about him.

You may like to cuddle up and hero worship  him but he's exactly what I said . Oh and he couldn't trap a bag of cement either.

My having years of experience in management is relevant, I know weak managers when I come across them and Megson is definitely one.

Take a look at what Darren Huckerby has to say about him.    https://www.football365.com/news/f365s-early-loser-gary-megson-and-his-whatsits

You see, now you are just being incredibly silly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, m williamson said:

No hero worship or cuddling up ..he’s a mate of many years standing …like I said….I judge people on how I find them ..not on other folks say so …unlike yourself 🤡

Edited by Sheridan1-0

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You see, now you are just being incredibly silly.

I wish it wasn't true, but it is.  Brian Clough signed Megson for Forest.

After a week or two, Cloughie gave up on Meggo stating 'He couldn't trap a bagga cement'. Cloughie was wrong. Meggo was a decent player. Cloughie just didn't like him. It happens.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No hero worship or cuddling up ..he’s a mate of many years standing …like I said….I judge people on how I find them ..not on other folks say so …

🤡

Ever thought that you might be a useless judge of character?

Did you read what Huckerby who knew him professionally said about him?

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Pointing out a few facts to someone who tries to get smart with you?  You think that's silly?

Each to their own I suppose.

Not trying to be smart …just stating facts…look closer in the mirror to see who’s being patronising & using expletives 🤡

Just now, m williamson said:

Not at all ….but I think you’re a patronising two hat ….🤡

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

To be fair, that's one player's opinion. They ran through brick walls for him at WBA as you know.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I judge people on how I find them…not on someone else’s say so….I know Gary Megson & have spent a lot of time with him …you haven’t & yet your quite happy to call him a  four letter expletive & call him a no mark,on the say so of some relative twice removed …..but hey ,you’ve been in management for many years so it’s all alright …🤡

I met some WBA fans while on holiday I told them that Megson lived not far from me , they said that they thought the World of him when he managed the club . 
Again first hand info not from three times removed cousins who no one knows any way