Xisco gone

Prettytom

7 hours ago, m williamson said:

Says the poster that jumped in with the smart@rse  remark in the first instance. Dishing it out then whining when some comes back is a bit pathetic.

What my years in management did teach me was the ability to size people up and recognise the ones with some ability and the ones with none.

Calling someone insulting and predictable after using the same insulting emoji repetitively is actually both telling and amusing at the same time. 😂

I’m neither dishing it out or whining…I’m just defending someone who I know personally ….if all you can do is  respond by using 4 letter expletives & judging people by someone else’s say so,then that’s your problem not mine …

Your condescending tone & arrogance comes across more with every post …..if you don’t like being called a 🤡 …maybe stop acting like one ..

9 hours ago, m williamson said:

Says the poster that jumped in with the smart@rse  remark in the first instance. Dishing it out then whining when some comes back is a bit pathetic.

What my years in management did teach me was the ability to size people up and recognise the ones with some ability and the ones with none.

Calling someone insulting and predictable after using the same insulting emoji repetitively is actually both telling and amusing at the same time. 😂

I have known many useless managers , Those who refused to take advise from old hands on the job are the biggest numpties .

As to being a gaffer , well I have been in charge of big building jobs .

One day a younger lad asked me how I coped with the pressure . I told him that if I got one thing a day right Iwas happy '.

Soon packed that pressure in it was not worth the ****e chucked at you .

3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’m neither dishing it out or whining…I’m just defending someone who I know personally ….if all you can do is  respond by using 4 letter expletives & judging people by someone else’s say so,then that’s your problem not mine …

Your condescending tone & arrogance comes across more with every post …..if you don’t like being called a 🤡 …maybe stop acting like one ..

Your initial post prompted my reaction and if you can't understand why it explains a lot. Had you said something along the lines of " We've had this debate before and I disagree, Gary's a good guy. " then we wouldn't be where we are. I am neither arrogant nor condescending but I do have a short fuse when anyone ' has a pop ' which is how I interpreted your first post.

6 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Your initial post prompted my reaction and if you can't understand why it explains a lot. Had you said something along the lines of " We've had this debate before and I disagree, Gary's a good guy. " then we wouldn't be where we are. I am neither arrogant nor condescending but I do have a short fuse when anyone ' has a pop ' which is how I interpreted your first post.

Let’s park it then …I understand you’re not Megsons biggest fan …but please respect where I’m coming from as well …👍🏽

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

I have known many useless managers , Those who refused to take advise from old hands on the job are the biggest numpties .

As to being a gaffer , well I have been in charge of big building jobs .

One day a younger lad asked me how I coped with the pressure . I told him that if I got one thing a day right Iwas happy '.

Soon packed that pressure in it was not worth the ****e chucked at you .

In fairness I had a reasonable straight forward job as a manager in that I'd started  ' on the tools ' spent years Installing then progressed to maintaining then emergency service before moving to sales and on to local management before being promoted to regional management.

I then started my own business and ran it for 16 years.

That gave me the advantage of knowing what everyone's job was and being able to manage the outcome.

Without that past experience I would have had problems,  I witnessed ' professional managers ' with degrees come into the business and struggle because they didn't fully grasp the reality and were working off the theory.

A particular case in point is the NHS. It is poorly managed and wastes billions, but those managing it in the main tend not to have experience in the profession.

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Let’s park it then …I understand you’re not Megsons biggest fan …but please respect where I’m coming from as well …👍🏽

No problem and no offence taken. 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Unbelievably…Xisco Munoz has got another managerial position….no doubt taking with him his “fast flowing exciting” football style, that a certain poster on here kept telling us about …

He’s been appointed manager of FC DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda …..that well known Slovak team .

Wonder what the forums new football expert, Cressida, has to say about it …😂😂

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Unbelievably…Xisco Munoz has got another managerial position….no doubt taking with him his “fast flowing exciting” football style, that a certain poster on here kept telling us about …

He’s been appointed manager of FC DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda …..that well known Slovak team .

Wonder what the forums new football expert, Cressida, has to say about it …😂😂

NEXT :wave:

Edited by cressida

4 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Well I for one love reading your posts Cressida, I'm sure I'm not alone.

On Entertainment and General Sections?

(You can call me Cres or Cressy) x

😊

Edited by cressida