Right Then. Who Do You Want?

Hotmale 1954

This isn't open to discussion really. I'd like you start with which team you support, followed by who you suspect could be Wednesday's next Manager, followed by who you'd give the job to.

I'm sure Blades have some very humerous names in mind. Some Wednesday fans will have some corkers an'all.

Please leave any comments on the 'Xisco gone' thread.

16 minutes ago, prince al said:

No more foreign managers, they haven’t a clue about the league.

tell that to leicester city top of the league,is he spanish not sure but not english ,i heard there players talking on sky and they said the system was difficult,but they are top now anyway 

I've been listening to 'Football Heaven', while washing the pots - (new man me!). 

A few names bandied about by Owls fans.  Warnock of course but also just sacked Rangers manager, Michael Beale; Steve Evans & Nigel Clough. 

But of course the big question is who'd be mad enough to work for Mr C? 

Edited by Baron99

Who we want and who wel get is anyones guess, I know who id like to see, but hed be mad to come under the current regime, reckon he may well go for another spaniard now hes filled his squad with spanish players, any other spanish managers worked at Watford?

Its been a total fiasco this season, the DC show from the moment DM left, youd have to be desperate to rock up at S6 and put your reputation on the line.

59 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I've been listening to 'Football Heaven', while washing the pots - (new man me!). 

A few names bandied about by Owls fans.  Warnock of course but also just sacked Rangers manager, Michael Beale; Steve Evans & Nigel Clough. 

But of course the big question is who'd be mad enough to work for Mr C? 

Of all of the above ,it would for me be Warnock ex-Blade manager or not , let you into a secret ,do what I do ? Stick um int dish wesher mucka 😉

Middlesbrough -- Warnock would do ye well at least get ye away from relegation . If not Mark Hughes might be worth a punt .

Whoever takes control would need help from the chairman but it that's not possible think you may struggle.

Wish ye well owls are my second club due to my stepsons always want them to do well .

Times are rough 😞

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

Who we want and who wel get is anyones guess, I know who id like to see, but hed be mad to come under the current regime, reckon he may well go for another spaniard now hes filled his squad with spanish players, any other spanish managers worked at Watford?

Its been a total fiasco this season, the DC show from the moment DM left, youd have to be desperate to rock up at S6 and put your reputation on the line.

I thought it might be a bitta fun.