Right Then. Who Do You Want?

Hotmale 1954

On 06/10/2023 at 18:10, prince al said:

I take your point but I think you’re taking my comments to the extreme. Of course ability to manage and motivate the team is paramount, regardless of nationality.

i agree and danny rohl seems to be our new man, he has a top  CV  assistant German manager ect, but our last one had a previous championship promotion on his CV

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

i agree and danny rohl seems to be our new man, he has a top  CV  assistant German manager ect, but our last one had a previous championship promotion on his CV

Chansiri would have done well to have checked out the two jobs XM  had after he left  Watford….that would have given him an insight at what was to come once he’d employed him at Hillsborough….

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Chansiri would have done well to have checked out the two jobs XM  had after he left  Watford….that would have given him an insight at what was to come once he’d employed him at Hillsborough….

Xisco and his three mates couldn’t believe their luck and probably had no compunction about going for a profitable quick exit after Chansiri’s rant at the hilarious press conference.

Danny Roehl is a brave man if he takes us on.

Did I say three mates? Make that four.

Edited by Jim Hardie

listening to radio sheffield talking to a editor person who knows danny rohl  hes a top coach ,play aggresive type football , wants to take a big club back to the premier and excited and he loves players to pay with passion,work hard and he really wants this challenge ,so lets see and hope he can do this with wednesday ,so it seems deal done.

42 minutes ago, bassett one said:

listening to radio sheffield talking to a editor person who knows danny rohl  hes a top coach ,play aggresive type football , wants to take a big club back to the premier and excited and he loves players to pay with passion,work hard and he really wants this challenge ,so lets see and hope he can do this with wednesday ,so it seems deal done.

Im sure he does all of the above….but what is it based on ? ….he’s never been anything other than a coach/assistant manager …so ultimately it’s not up to him what style of football a team operates..he implements whatever the manager he’s working under,wants ….

Having said that,it represents a change in direction from Chansiri picking someone young & unproven in management…..but he’s not been appointed just yet …so let’s see what happens..

#chansiriout 

6 hours ago, bassett one said:

Let's hope he gets announced on Wednesday morning. Time is pressing on and he'll need every minute he can with the squad as it is. If he does come in it'll be a tough task, it could already be too late because of the damage already done. I just hope he has the job for the foreseeable future whatever happens this season.

A transition from the ageing old guard to a set of new younger players with debatable quality isn't going to be easy. Has Xisco left us with a ticking bomb or will they come good. Either way whoever the next man is will be needing a few transfer windows to sort it out and I mean summer windows, those January windows are neither here nor there IMO.