The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, prince al said:

You must be clairvoyant as it’s all kicked off again in the Holy land. Uncertain times ahead for the world.

Yes I knew it was coming , Another war started by terrorists but we all know who will be the ones to blame as usual .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Yes I knew it was coming , Another war started by terrorists but we all know who will be the ones to blame as usual .

Thought you would be old enough to know a bit more about terrorists cuttsie.

Hope you realise that if you back country A then country B's fighters are terrorists but if you back the other way,  the terrorists become freedom fighters who are fighting for their own country back.

Ukraine are fighting for their own country but Putin calls them terrorists.  the Germans called the French resistance terrorists when they fought to save France.

One mans terrorists become another man's freedom fighters and, whether you like it or not Israel is in the wrong,  occupying Palestinian lawful land and terrorising the Palestinian population.

What's happening today has been brewing for a long time and I don't know why everyone is surprised.  The UN ordered Israel to get out of the occupied lands a long time ago but they ignored it.

Your knowledge of world affairs is very sketchy.

Edited by Organgrinder

42 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Thought you would be old enough to know a bit more about terrorists cuttsie.

Hope you realise that if you back country A then country B's fighters are terrorists but if you back the other way,  the terrorists become freedom fighters who are fighting for their own country back.

Ukraine are fighting for their own country but Putin calls them terrorists.  the Germans called the French resistance terrorists when they fought to save France.

One mans terrorists become another man's freedom fighters and, whether you like it or not Israel is in the wrong,  occupying Palestinian lawful land and terrorising the Palestinian population.

What's happening today has been brewing for a long time and I don't know why everyone is surprised.  The UN ordered Israel to get out of the occupied lands a long time ago but they ignored it.

Your knowledge of world affairs is very sketchy.

Many Countries are in occupied Lands , Our NATO member Turkey for one , I do not see all the protesting that Israel gets though . Perhaps I will have to educate my self .

10 hours ago, cuttsie said:

This will be the UK soon

When you allow the worlds fighting age men to move to your country they bring their problems with them too

And their hatred 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Many Countries are in occupied Lands , Our NATO member Turkey for one , I do not see all the protesting that Israel gets though . Perhaps I will have to educate my self .

That's quite true cuttsie.    There is us in Northern Ireland for a start and then of of course,  we are also hanging onto Gibralter.    It is a fact of life that some countries are allowed to get away with it but, 

it still doesn't make it right and the people of those countries can claim,    that  like the French Resistance against the Germans,    they are freedom fighters,    fighting for their countries back.

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

This will be the UK soon

When you allow the worlds fighting age men to move to your country they bring their problems with them too

And their hatred 

That could well be.  The world is getting to be  a very dangerous place of late and we are notoriously bad for not learning lessons from the past.

That's why everyone needs to stop and think,  and then work properly together with a joint approach to  wars, coups, climate change etc  and solve the problems of mass movements.

It cannot be done,  as some think,  by simply bolting doors and thinking you can be an island fortress.  The last couple of years should have taught us that now.   Brexit was not the solution.