The Yom Kippur War .

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

The UK, along with the rest of Western Europe will reap what it sows for being so weak whilst being laughed at.

Luckily I will be no where near.

What a surprise that if the balloon goes up,  Bundy will have done a runner.

I never would have expected differently from someone with such lowly ideals.

Go on lad    run !!!!!   Not exactly what the British Empire was made of.

11 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Neither I,  nor anyone else,  has EVER claimed that all the deaths were justified.

If you want to cast aspersions on me then that's fine as long as you quote what I have said and not made it up with that Walt Disney imagination of yours.

I  have also NEVER justified terrorism  so quote please.

I am indeed a pace lover but,  do you not have the intelligence to know that you cannot have peace until you deal with the oppressor.

Straight answer to what   ???? a pack of lies which you just made up.

Cut the imagination and the stupidity and have a proper argument.  That was typical harvey   -   always short on actual facts.

What a load of rubbish.

I am trolling through past posts and so will accept you have never justified terrorism.

Edited by harvey19

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

We are right though, remind me again how as a U.K. citizen Charles is not your king.

Charles is not now,  and never will be,  my king but,  if you want to jettison your pride and lick the blokes feet for him,  by all means do so.

No skin off my nose at all because I'm not like you,  so I don't particularly care what you do.

Any debate on real facts ?

4 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

What a load of rubbish.

Prove it then.

As soon as I call you out,  you can't back up what you said.

Back to fairyland for you.

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I said this would happen. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12616649/Protester-Israel-flag-Sheffield-town-hall-cheering-crowd-Palestinian-symbol.html

Moment protester pulls down Israel flag from atop Sheffield town hall in front of cheering crowd before hoisting Palestinian symbol in its place

I am ashamed to think this happened in my City , Where are the police the Council security staff , OK the rising of flags in support is controversial but we did it when Ukraine was invaded no one objected although not every one supports Ukraine .

This mob have been interrupting passers by for years out side the Town Hall and get away with it . They completely ignore the massacre of people at a music festival and in a kibbutz,they stand and cheer in stead . 
Gazza now pays the price for having these gangsters in their midst, It is up to the ordinary people in that place to get rid of them before coming events make things ten times worse .

Those cheering idiots out side our Town Hall are encouraging this out come .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

I am ashamed to think this happened in my City , Where are the police the Council security staff , OK the rising of flags in support is controversial but we did it when Ukraine was invaded no one objected although not every one supports Ukraine .

Gazza now pays the price for having these gangsters in their midst, It is up to the ordinary people in that place to get rid of them before coming events make things ten times worse .

You may well ask.

I am not against the flying of flags anyway,  but also not really supportive too but  as you can see,  we can't keep the peace in Sheffield,  let alone the Middle East.

They have those gangsters in their midst because they tried voting for peace but it didn't happen so they turned to the alternative,  which often happens when people are oppressed.

Edited by Organgrinder

30 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

What a load of rubbish.

I am trolling through past posts and so will accept you have never justified terrorism.

Thank you.  Feel free to carry on trolling.  I do NOT agree with terrorism but I DO SEE WHY it happens.

40 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What a surprise that if the balloon goes up,  Bundy will have done a runner.

I never would have expected differently from someone with such lowly ideals.

Go on lad    run !!!!!   Not exactly what the British Empire was made of.

Jog on, cretin.

45 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Charles is not now,  and never will be,  my king but,  if you want to jettison your pride and lick the blokes feet for him,  by all means do so.

No skin off my nose at all because I'm not like you,  so I don't particularly care what you do.

Any debate on real facts ?

The fact is that as a U.K. citizen Charles is Your King.

If you want to live in a deluded fantasy world that is up to you.

You asked me for facts.

43 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The  little bookworm's  at it again.

Try reading and learn something.

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Thank you.  Feel free to carry on trolling.  I do NOT agree with terrorism but I DO SEE WHY it happens.

Good so long as you are not trying to justify killings.

well done for reducing the insults.