The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

I wonder why you specify us and our allies, is it because you have a specific dislike for our country and allies ?

Read my first line again.  That will tell you why.  I shouldn't need to say everything twice.

Don't try to lead me into saying something that I haven't said.  the thread is about the Middle East problems and NOT about me.

I have talked about us and our allies in countless threads so my feelings are already well known.

I don't mind if you don't like me or my views but,  stick to the discussion.

41 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Send for Jeremy Corbyn!  (sorry, couldn't help myself...)

Here's where we part company Anna!  :)

All the talk of  slavish acceptance that everything bad in the world is inevitable, and stems from historical events, which cannot be changed.

When I hear it's "just the way things are, and we can not do a damned thing about it", it  stirs my juices.

Things CAN change, but it requires open minds to the possibilities.

I happen to agree with some 70,000,000 million U.S. voters, and the Prime Minister of NATO country Hungary.

Some quotes:

Politico

"Asked what he would do if he were U.S. President Joe Biden, Victor Orbán said: “Call back Trump! Because you know, you can criticize him for many reasons … but … the best foreign policy of the recent several decades belongs to him. He did not initiate any new war, he treated nicely the North Koreans, and Russia and even the Chinese … and if he would have been the president at the moment of the Russian invasion [of Ukraine], it would be not possible to do that by the Russians.”

“Trump is the man who can save the Western world” and all of humanity, he said".

Washington Post

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Tuesday accused the United States of perpetuating the war in Ukraine by providing Kyiv with weapons and said there should be U.S.-Russian negotiations to bring about a cease-fire.

“The Ukrainians have endless resources because they get all that from the Americans,” Orban said at an event hosted by Germany’s Cicero magazine and the daily Berliner Zeitung during a visit to the German capital.

"President Biden, he said, had gone “too far” by saying that Russian President Vladimir Putin should not remain in power. “Hope for peace is named Donald Trump,” said the right-wing populist leader, a longtime ally of the former U.S. president.

The Guardian

"I’m sure if President Trump would be the president, there would be no war in Ukraine and Europe. Come back, Mr President. Make America great again and bring us peace.”

“Hope for peace is named Donald Trump,” said the right-wing populist leader, a longtime ally of the former U.S. president"

And as a wise politician once said, "What do you have to lose"?  :)

Edited by trastrick

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Bang on , to make worse the Sheffield police have allowed them to enter the Town Hall , climb on the roof and take down a flag , then allowed them to replace it with one of their own . If kids on the street of a local council estate gather and cause trouble the blue lights are flashing and it’s nipped in the bud . 

Agreed. It seems that minorities will always be pandered to, and the rest of society can, and will come a distant second. Its a pity that so much time and effort is given to appease these criminals, whilst righteousness goes out of the window because somebody or some group is feeling "oppressed". I can just see what would happen to me if I climbed the pole and put up a flag of the Jolly Roger. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

He loves the Jewish people ,  sorry Anna I also cannot help my self

Jeremy Corbyn is more concerned with countries breaking International Law rather than his own feelings for any particular nation..

A shame you don't feel the same but we are all allowed our own views    -    except Jeremy Corbyn is seems.

2 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

Agreed. It seems that minorities will always be pandered to, and the rest of society can, and will come a distant second. Its a pity that so much time and effort is given to appease these criminals, whilst righteousness goes out of the window because somebody or some group is feeling "oppressed". I can just see what would happen to me if I climbed the pole and put up a flag of the Jolly Roger. 

If you try to enter the Town Hall to use the toilet the door men turn you away , yet they let this rabble in .

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Jeremy Corbyn is more concerned with countries breaking International Law rather than his own feelings for any particular nation..

A shame you don't feel the same but we are all allowed our own views    -    except Jeremy Corbyn is seems.

He has been expelled from the Labour Party for his views , Tell me why?

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

If you try to enter the Town Hall to use the toilet the door men turn you away , yet they let this rabble in .

Thats the world we live in cuttsie. Theres a huge difference between whats right and minority groups. For gods sake, dont leave the lid sticking up on your wheelie bin, but lets allow these goons into our town hall to cause mayhem. Maybe if they are fit enough to climb a pole, they are fit enough to go and fight for their cause in the place its happening??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

He has been expelled from the Labour Party for his views , Tell me why?

If you know, why are you asking me.

He would not have been expelled if I was running it but I'm not.

8 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

Thats the world we live in cuttsie. Theres a huge difference between whats right and minority groups. For gods sake, dont leave the lid sticking up on your wheelie bin, but lets allow these goons into our town hall to cause mayhem. Maybe if they are fit enough to climb a pole, they are fit enough to go and fight for their cause in the place its happening??

They would be slaughtered by the folk they claim to support.

They just don't get it do they.

Idiots.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1