The Yom Kippur War .

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I don't debate with you. It isn't possible to have a debate with someone who won't listen to any opposing viewpoint.

What I do with you and one other similar poster on here is reply to the gratuitous nonsense which you post.

I debate with those capable of debate.

Sad to hear you feel like that, so in future we should ignore each others posts

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Two Hamas commanders and how many innocent men ,women and children ?

What would you suggest they do? At least the Israelis ain't going in and targeting innocent families like Hamas did.  Haven't Israel given warnings to evacuate certain areas?

Hamas will have hostages and civilians shielding them. 

It's just an absolute mess.

Edited by Al Bundy

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What would you suggest they do? At least the Israelis ain't going in and targeting innocent families like Hamas did.  Haven't Israel given warnings to evacuate certain areas?

Hamas will have hostages and civilians shielding them. 

It's just an absolute mess.

They are doing exactly the same as Hamas . Indiscriminate bombing 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Use their and the Americans so called immense intelligence agencies , to identify and specifically target , Hamas leaders .

In a perfect world yes that would be great, however it could take months/years to weed them out and I've no doubt that operation has been ongoing for ages, obviously with little success.

Like I say, it's an absolute mess.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

In a perfect world yes that would be great, however it could take months/years to weed them out and I've no doubt that operation has been ongoing for ages, obviously with little success.

Like I say, it's an absolute mess.

What , a mess  like your Mam saying look at the state of your bedroom or a , look of the thousands of innocents killed ,mess .

• Confused 1