The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

So you keep on saying.

If you tune your internet into Twitter, or Al Jazeera, you can watch video of the strike. Then you can make your mind up about whether it looks like a stray ground fired rocket, or not.

What does it look like to you ?

Don't do Twitter or Al Jazeera.

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israel is out for vengeance, it’s aim is to kill as many Palestinians it can to pay for the attack on October 7th.

If that was the case then why haven't they just raised it to the ground and wiped everyone out, which they are more than capable of doing?

Or are you just spouting nonsense?

13 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israel is out for vengeance, it’s aim is to kill as many Palestinians it can to pay for the attack on October 7th.

I would not have thought a Christian run hospital would have been a good target then.

Edited by harvey19

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If that was the case then why haven't they just raised it to the ground and wiped everyone out, which they are more than capable of doing?

Or are you just spouting nonsense?

That's what they are doing . That's why they bombed the road on the crossing to Egypt.

• Like 1

Jewish government chap on Newsnight said it was a massive rocket fired by Hamas that failed and landed on a stockpile of explosives at the side of the hospital :rolleyes: Make of that what you will but I know what I think .

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I wouldn't even give Biden a driving license 

He'd be a danger to others on the road and the pavements 

Pointless him going now , those he was supposed to be meeting have pulled out.