The Yom Kippur War .

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Indeed I do  -  the laws / rules,  must always apply equally to everyone,  irrespective of who they are,  and irrespective of whether I like them or not.

And you think one way and only apply it to those you like so I was absolutely correct.   A morally bankrupt bigot.

So I was right first time then.

Watch the video HAMAS terrorists cutting the baby from a pregnant woman, showing it to her and then shooting her 

Watch that and then come back here and preach to us about humanity and restraint 

Edited by Jack Grey

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Watch the video HAMAS terrorists cutting the baby from a pregnant woman, showing it to her and then shooting her 

Watch that and then come back here and preach to us about humanity and restraint 

He'll just come back and say he deplores cutting babies from pregnant women, and then shooting them -  on ALL sides! 

Standard leftist false equivalency!  Old stuff..

Edited by trastrick

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't need to watch it and come back.  Their deeds are a stain on the human race,   AND SO ARE THOSE THAT ISRAEL ARE PERPETRATING AT THIS MOMENT.

And so are you for giving your blessing to it.

You, like Hamas and Israel,  are so bloodthirsty and depraved that you all make me feel ashamed on your behalf.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't need to watch it and come back.  Their deeds are a stain on the human race,   AND SO ARE THOSE THAT ISRAEL ARE PERPETRATING AT THIS MOMENT.

And so are you for giving your blessing to it.

You, like Hamas and Israel,  are so bloodthirsty and depraved that you all make me feel ashamed on your behalf.

You condemn Isreal but forget to mention they are subject to air strikes still.

Just now, harvey19 said:

You condemn Isreal but forget to mention they are subject to air strikes still.

WRONG.  I FORGET NOTHING AND I CONDEM THEM BOTH,  along with UK and USA.

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

WRONG.  I FORGET NOTHING AND I CONDEM THEM BOTH,  along with UK and USA.

Life must be tough, living with terrorists, an' all! 

Lonely too! What happened to your clapping seal pals who usually pile on to help each other out? :)

Edited by trastrick

39 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

Are you even vaguely aware that you can't apply "rules" to terrorists?

And since you told us that Israelis are now terrorists, you can't make your "rules"for them either. :)

He called forum members terrorists!!

😂😂

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Life must be tough, living with terrorists, an' all! 

Lonely too! What happened to your clapping seal pals who usually pile on to help each other out? :)

Probably at a protest march to support a majority of folk who treat women like second class citizens and hate homosexuals.

Brain gymnastics at it's finest.

🤪🤪

Edited by Al Bundy

Bundy Said: 

He called forum members terrorists

I was going easy on you at that time.

If you condone what terrorists do,  (  and you did say that you would do the same  )  then you fit into the terrorist bracket. 

You can also inform your thick friend that Britain has reams of "anti terrorist laws"  not just rules.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

You're just writing absolute gibberish, making it up as you go along and totally misquoting me 

I never said I supported the Polish government

I said that Donald Tusk will open the borders like they did in Germany

I stated that Poland was refusing to bow down to EU demands on taking refugees but they will now that Tusk was going to be running the country

At no point did I discuss any other polish policy

It's like you saying I support their agricultural laws and their stance on parking fines 

chris-rock-rolling-eyes.gif

Poland is part of the Schengen area. The borders are already open.