The Yom Kippur War .

3 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

It sounds like the video that you told someone to go and watch is fake news,  it probably never even existed, there's lots of disinformation out there, 

Do you believe everything you are told?

You  remember when we were told about WMDs?

When they're talking about Islamic terrorists then yes i believe every word.

Read this article that has eye witness accounts and before you say it's lies because you're obviously a terrorist sympathiser they have included video footage of unarmed people being murdered 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12666289/Eyes-gouged-womans-breasts-cut-daughter-legs-severed-Horrific-details-Hamas-massacre-emerge-rescue-worker-recounts-entire-families-slaughtered.html

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Watch the video HAMAS terrorists cutting the baby from a pregnant woman, showing it to her and then shooting her 

Watch that and then come back here and preach to us about humanity and restraint 

Why  would you watch that ?

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

have you actually seen this supposed video?

Weird if he has .

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I didn't, i read it yesterday and JHB talked about it this morning..

I could find the video if I wanted to but I don't like watching stuff that I can't un-see

She didn't talk about it , she mentioned it . Has it been talked about anywhere else ? 

I wouldn't advise anyone to watch the video,  that's what they want us to do,  using those defenceless human beings to get at Israel and their allies.

I and probably others somehow knew they could be the worst atrocities.

• Like 1