The Yom Kippur War .

6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

What's your thoughts on Muslims around the world assualting Jews and burning Israeli embassies due to them thinking they bombed a hospital? Or shouting " jihad ' on the streets of Britain?

Where are all the Muslims protesting about Hamas?

Also, if you think folk around the world are realising Israel is a terrorist state, then I suggest you take your head out the sand.

Has anyone claimed that there are no instances of Muslims assaulting Jews ?       haven't seen that.

As far as Muslims are concerned,  Hamas is probably the only organisation who is fighting the state of Israel who have been oppressing them for years.    What would you expect ?

If you watch BBC News  or Sky News,  you will see that many folk around the world,   ARE  realising how Israel has been oppressing and killing Palestinian kids for many many years.

It's only now that this situation has drawn attention to it,  that many have realised that Israel's not as innocent as they thought.  Neither are the British and American governments for supporting International Law breaking.

Don't you have a TV or is your head in the sand ?    Did you not hear the majority of opinion on Question Time last night.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Hamas is probably the only organisation who is fighting the state of Israel who have been oppressing them for years.    What would you expect ?

If you watch BBC News  or Sky News,  you will see that many folk around the world,   ARE  realising how Israel has been oppressing and killing Palestinian kids for many many years.

Hamas is NOT "the only organisation who is fighting the state of Israel".

And organization? Really! An organisation you tell us has "moderates" among them!  :)

Stay in the warm fuzzy comfort of what your telly tells you!  :)

In this one, terrorists vs democracy, count me with democracy every time!

You can parrot the talking points of Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, ISIS and the other assorted mad mullahs, all you want.

It's quite obvious where you stand!

Didn't I see quotes from you on a terrorist recruiting website the other day? Or was it Hitler?

Sure sounded like you!  :)

True, you are certainly not alone in your opinions.

We have another poster here equating a land sea and air invasion by terrorists, on a Democratic country, with a riot at the U.S. Capitol that involved a few hundred people with not one gun between them  :)

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Hamas is NOT "the only organisation who is fighting the state of Israel".

Stay in the warm fuzzy comfort of what your TV tells you!  :)

In this one, terrorists vs democracy, count me with the democracy every time!

You can parrot the talking points of Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, ISIS and the other assorted mad mullahs, all you want.

We know where you stand!

Didn't I see quotes from you on a terrorist recruiting website the other day? Or was it Hitler?

Sure sounded like you!  :)

As always with the beachbum,  a lot of writing which doesn't actually say anything.

first line :   I'm wrong but no correction to say he knows better.

second line:  the usual guff which doesn't say or mean anything at all.

third line:  Is this a form of comparison ?  terrorists are a form of fighting group,  whereas democracy is a form of government.   All normal people are against terrorists and that goes without saying.

fourth line: Which talking points ?   And yes,  I CAN and DO say anything I want  -  it's known as freedom of expression. 

fifth line:  I'm sitting down actually at my computer  but I would hope that after all my posts,  I have made clear my views on this middle east crisis.  Don't think he has though.

sixth line:  This is the stuff I really like to see idiots write,  where I can say,    SHOW US ALL THE LINK TO PROVE IT THEN.

seventh line:  Meaningless as always,  until you prove I was on a terrorists site.         by the way,    WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON A TERRORISTS SITE ?       Oh and,  Hitler's dead.

I think you need some mental treatment lad.                     Just a rare answer from me to show how pointless it is to try to  converse with such a mentally deficient dope.

Edited by Organgrinder

53 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

but I would hope that after all my posts,  I have made clear my views on this middle east crisis.

Loud and clear, Orgy! :)

But you don't seem convinced,. Or you wouldn't need to keep repeating in every post:

I've always said.....

I've already said....

Your views, and blame,  on attacking a sovereign nation vis a vis Ukraine/Israel, are 180 degrees apart. Cease fire/negotiated settlement for one but not the other/ Or is it the other way around?

But always conform to the Guardian/BBC/telly narratives, current at the time.

Independent thinker?

Think again!  :)

Edited by trastrick

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

But you don't seem convinced,. Or you wouldn't need to keep repeating in every post:

I've always said.....

I've already said....

Your views, and blame,  on attacking a sovereign nation vis a vis Ukraine/Israel, are 180 degrees apart. Cease fire/negotiated settlement for one but not the other/ Or is it the other way around?

But always conform to the Guardian/BBC/telly narratives, current at the time.

Independent thinker?

WHERE'S THE LINK TO THE TERRORIST WEBSITE WHICH YOU CLAIM  I WAS ON.    I'LL CALL YOU A LIAR HERE AND NOW BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THERE ISN'T ONE.

That was another 8 lines of guff saying nothing at all.       How original. 

Edited by Organgrinder

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

WHERE'S THE LINK TO THE TERRORIST WEBSITE WHICH YOU CLAIM  I WAS ON.    I'LL CALL YOU A LIAR HERE AND NOW BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THERE ISN'T ONE.

Steady, old fella!

Thae terrorist recruitment poster was pinned up in the toilet,of the shack bar, where you claim I work sweeping up every day!

:)

32 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It may be an idea to calm down at your age.

I know it can become addictive to reply to posts on the forum but think if you were in a pub would you continue the conversation after stating your case.

Play the organ, read a book, go for a walk, recall happy younger days and ignore the media. 

Your old regiment may have an internet site where you could reminisce or possibly get in contact with past comrades and swing the lamp.

Edited by harvey19

42 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I've always said.....

I've already said....

But always conform to the Guardian/BBC narratives, current at the time.

Independent thinker?

Whilst you argued long and hard that ultimately the only way forward in Ukraine was a negotiated diplomatic settlement and that those supporting Ukraine had blood on their hands.

There is some truth in that but what concerns everyone is how long and how much blood is needed before any rapprochement occurs.

You might recall that Trump hoped to get the two sides together and ultimately came away saying that Netanyahu never had any intention of reaching any 2 state agreement.

Organgrinder has in my opinion a far wider and more consistent narrative than your own

One minute you point the finger at armchair warriors whilst you are the armchair pacifist then Hey Presto.....

Both sides are driven by the extremist minority to the cost of both nations.

The history goes back further than the events of 7/11 because either no one fully accepted the intended 2 state solution and one side has used its power to extend its control beyond agreed borders.

The siege of Palestine on top of the daily bombings will achieve nothing constructive.

Backing people into a corner never does.

9 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

It may be an idea to calm down at your age.

I know it can become addictive to reply to posts on the forum but think if you were in a pub would you continue the conversation after stating your case.

Play the organ, read a book, go for a walk, recall happy younger days and ignore the media. 

Your old regiment may have an internet site where you could reminisce or possibly get in contact with past comrades and swing the lamp.

Best ignored mate.

Nothing but insults and foaming.