The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, mafya said:

There was 60-70 thousand just in London!! Stop making yourself look like an idiot..

There were a lot more than that. Upwards of 300 000. 

Plus huge protests in Stockholm, Paris, Berlin and elsewhere.

Unsurprising, given the barbarity of the Israeli response to the Hamas terror attack

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

This is true but Israel only have themselves to blame.

Incidentally I heard the US is/will be issuing an evacuation order to all its citizens in the middle east.

Anyone laying any bets the US will be reintroducing the draft soon? 🤔 

How soon is soon ? Might be interested in a bet 

Or sooner🤔?

FORT LIBERTY TROOPS DEPLOY TO MIDDLE EAST AS ISRAEL-HAMAS WAR RAGES

FORT LIBERTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- As tensions escalate in the Middle East, soldiers from Fort Liberty are deploying in the region.

A spokesperson for the 18th Airborne Corps confirmed to ABC11 that local soldiers with the division were deploying to the region along with troops from the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, Fort Bliss and Fort Sill.

"Our units are trained and ready to support global response at any time," the spokesperson said.

Specifics about the number of soldiers or their mission in the area were not released "due to operational security."

This deployment comes a week after the Pentagon placed 2,000 troops on heightened alert because of the Israel-Hamas war.

https://abc11.com/fort-liberty-middle-east-18th-airborne-corps-israel-war/13976032/

Obviously this in no way backs up my guess but it is rather troubling don't you think?

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You never fail to disappoint

Predicable, tedious and boring

I support Israel....you support HAMAS

Let's just agree to disagree and stop replying to my posts 👍

Focus your anger somewhere else because Im just laughing at you 💋

Terrorist sympathisers like you don't laugh.  you're too full of hate.

You support Israel, bombing babies, oppressing peaceful Palestinians and land theft      -       We support peace.

I couldn't possibly agree anything with you.

Everyone else calls for peace but Grey calls for more killing.

Edited by Organgrinder

59 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Terrorist sympathisers like you don't laugh.  you're too full of hate.

You support Israel, bombing babies, oppressing peaceful Palestinians and land theft      -       We support peace.

I couldn't possibly agree anything with you.

Everyone else calls for peace but Grey calls for more killing.

Israel wasn't bombing Palestine 3 weeks ago

HAMAS started this and you believe the Israelis got what they deserved

Just admit it you coward

Edited by Jack Grey

32 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Israel wasn't bombing Palestine 3 weeks ago

HAMAS started this and you believe the Israelis got what they deserved

Just admit it you coward

For the last few decades israel has been controlling the lives of Palestinians, shooting kids for throwing stones at tanks, shooting dead journalists, bulldozing the family houses of people they arrest etc the list goes on and on.

Israel is actuality as bad as the Nazis and if they could get away with it they would probably bring out a death sentence by gassing.
It’s a case of the abused becomes an abuser.

Israel has become what it despises, a nazi state and weaponises the holocaust to justify its unlawful practices.

I am actually saddened because the Israeli states actions are causing/going to cause problems for thousands of innocent Jewish people around the world and they are victims just like the innocent Palestinians.

I have seen a video where the former UN envoy refers to Palestinians as human animals=

Israel is the terrorist state and you support it and you also support the killing of innocent Palestinians.

You are part of a minority of bloodthirsty scumbags who condone the killing of innocent people under the guise of self defence and you have the audacity to try and justify it along with a few others on here.

Hang your head in shame you are a disgrace to the human race….

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Prettytom said:

There were a lot more than that. Upwards of 300 000. 

Plus huge protests in Stockholm, Paris, Berlin and elsewhere.

Unsurprising, given the barbarity of the Israeli response to the Hamas terror attack

Well of course.

Could that be due to the fact that the aforementioned cities have had a massive influx of immigrants, thousands who will be Muslims.

It's hardly surprising now is it.