The Yom Kippur War .

55 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I do not get that at all ,   you are either for or against the anti semantic marches now taking place or for them . 

No standing in the middle you get hit by truck going both ways 

It’s Semitic,and the Radio broadcast also referred to the increase in Anti Muslim protests and hate crimes.

Both have been going on for years ,often by the same individuals who just hate every body who they class as different to their idea of a U.K. born and bred citizen.

Have you seen some of the White Supremacists and NF march attenders.

Every country has them

Edited by RJRB

4 hours ago, cressida said:

Now if I could drive the van job would suit me,  no-one breathing down my neck,  freedom and fresh air.

Oh, for the freedom of the open road!

Driving was my greatest pleasure..

Anecdote Alert!!

Some memorable moments.

For an ex apprentice from Sheffield. A big shiny new company car, and a company credit card to stay in any hotel of my choice, and eat and drink at any restaurant.  Couldn't believe people would pay me to do that! Life is good!

Driving down to Florida, which we did every winter,  Night time, should pull over to a motel soon. Wife asleep, 2 kids in the back asleep, It's raining hard, and we are already in Georgia. Then comes on the radio, Brook Benton and "Rainy Night in Georgia".  Life is good!

Driving down the Pacific Coast Highway from San Francisco to San Diego and into Mexico at Tijuana., with no particular schedule. Life is good!

Driving back to L.A, from Vegas late on a warm night through the desert, with the "stars shining bright" and "up in the distance there's a shimmering light"  and the Eagles are singing Hotel California. Life is good!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I have in the past,

I have also mentioned t

I have also written about

Yes, so you keep saying!  :)

It would be helpful if you would address the current conversation, as current event unfold rather quickly, or at least refer to post numbers, where your alleged statements and "sayings" appear.

I've alway said your tortuous statements are silly and contradictory, but I do it in real time,  so you are in no doubt as to what I'm referring to!  :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

This mornings radio 5 live , A report of almost a 25% rise in anti semantic attacks in Europe ,Russia and the UK .

Spain has the most violent , A Country that  suffered under Franco and his Nazis .

Russia under Stalin and his purgers .

And the UK the so called defender of freedom to all comers .

The World is once again slipping into the 1930's  when millions were exterminated due to people following like sheep the marching hordes that are now allowed to peddle their hate on our Streets .

You and I have seen it happen in our lifetimes, Cuttsie, but the warnings fall on the deaf ears of lemmings.

Unitil they see dead bodies of neighbors sons and daughters coming home, and horribly mutilated survivors with missing limbs, or actually experience the bombing. it will remain for them a telly war!

Just another reality channel.

And when they are tired of it, they just turn off the telly finish their glass of plonk, and go to bed!

Maybe post about it on SF, in the morning! :)

History repeats!

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Well I know you're anti-Semitic

That's the truth and everyone can see it 

I think you're just lying to yourself because you say you're not and then you go on one of your anti-Semitic rants 🤔

He says the Israelis are terrorists.

That's all you need to know!  :)

• Like 1