The Yom Kippur War .

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Most people want that.

The dilemma is how that could have been achieved without slaughtering 8000 and counting.

Some Hamas terrorists will be killed and many more will disappear for a while,just as the Taliban did ,only to re surfacecwith additional recruits.

No,I don’t know the answer but the current response isn’t it.

As for a cease fire Netanyahu has said today that there is a time for a cease fire and a time for war.”Now is the time for war”

Nazism in Europe is on the rise ,   Take a look at Hungary, Poland , Germany and the Ukraine (before the present war) 

This Country ,????????? who knows what is going on ,

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Nazism in Europe is on the rise ,   Take a look at Hungary, Poland , Germany and the Ukraine (before the present war) 

Give over matey.

Don't mistake right wing for Nazism.

And Poland have just outed a right wing government.

12 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I agree the far right is always present and has its periods of popularity,usually based on blaming a minority.

It is on the rise in France,Germany etc and lets not ignore the States.

I would have loved to hear your discussion with Rastrick if you touched on the subject.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Why are you so aggressive with people?  

At first you came across all cosy and reasoned but you are now showing your true colours of an angry individual with no time or paitence for others who don't confirm to your blinkered view.

Go figure.

😂 how is asking you if you can read aggressive?

Stop trying to label me and my view is not blinkered it is a view shared by others.

Anyway Netenyahu quotes the bible in this article to justify his actions=
https://apple.news/AEcGDCcz3SOWjxi1mEVEFLA

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He's dangerous . Trying to cover up his failings .

Netenyahu is a big part of the problem, he doesn’t want a 2 state solution and this is well documented. Unfortunately Hamas by doing what they did have now given him the opportunity to do what he has always wanted which was to bomb the hell out of the Palestinians.

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

Netenyahu says that in the bible it says “there is a time for war and a time for peace”

Netenyahu sees this as a religious war= 

https://apple.news/AEcGDCcz3SOWjxi1mEVEFLA

oh dear!!

There’s always something in the Bible or the Koran that can be used to justify anything.

Usually a case of a twisted interpretation or a partial quote

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

There’s always something in the Bible or the Koran that can be used to justify anything.

Usually a case of a twisted interpretation or a partial quote

It’s usually out of context like the kill all infidels bit in Islamic scripture which is in regards to the wars that were going  on at the time between the followers of Islam and the non Muslims but we always get the extremists quoting it out of context to justify their  extremism.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I agree the far right is always present and has its periods of popularity,usually based on blaming a minority.

It is on the rise in France,Germany etc and lets not ignore the States.

I would have loved to hear your discussion with Rastrick if you touched on the subject.

We discussed childhood, Stooooonses and proper Sheffielders we know or knew .

A smashing day it was 

• Like 1