The Yom Kippur War .

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

"Widely believed it wasn't a surprise attack and Netanyahu knew"!!

Aye, at loon gatherings, certain social media sites and Diane Abbotts house maybe.

Please yourself what you believe.  everyone has that right,  even at loon gatherings,  which grant you that right when you sound off on here.

Israeli and US intelligence is rated far more highly than you think plus we have some input into allied intelligence too.

It seems extraordinarily lax of the 3 of us in the circumstances and no one can come up with an explanation nor even try.

It's also true that it has given Netanyahu the very excuse he needed to be able to mirror Hamas and commit horrific crimes without the same castigation that Hamas got. 

It's also true that a  "bodies piled high" scenario worries him no more than it did our chief clown, again without being internationally condemned.

Glad you disagree with my thoughts because that alone gives me good reason to think that I may be right.

note:       I notice how often you refer to Diane Abbot  -  presumably to try and irritate me.         Won't work mate,  I can't stand the woman.

15 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Missiles are being fired at Israel from Yemen by Iran backed Houthis rebels

This war isn't about Palestine Vs Israel

It's Muslims Vs The Jews 

A bit late with that news.   Everybody else has known that for weeks.

What the war's about,  is not as important as the loss of life it's causing.

That also spoils your theory that Israel will easily flatten the Arab / Muslim world.

Edited by Organgrinder

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12697291/pro-Palestine-vandals-smash-Starbucks-window-Yorkshire.html

Any pro Israel supporters going around smashing up property?

No?

Anyone?

It's almost as if most of these Pro Palestine protestors are just the usual suspects who go on any anti - government/capitalism march because it's seems to be in fashion.

🙄

Bet half of them wouldn't even know where Palestine is.

They are helping no one .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

A bit late with that news.   Everybody else has known that for weeks.

What the war's about,  is not as important as the loss of life it's causing.

That also spoils your theory that Israel will easily flatten the Arab / Muslim world.

And we all know which side your taking don't we 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

And we all know which side your taking don't we 👍

Better tell us then   AND PROVE IT    too much of lying jack on the forum.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Of course it is.

The land is a secondary issue.

And  ????????????????????????????

Do you two think that Israel' s going to stop people firing missiles at them.

How  ???????????????????????????

There are lots less Israeli's than there are Muslims.

Edited by Organgrinder

I can’t believe what I just read, 45 Jewish rabbis say it’s permissible to bomb hospitals even though it is a war crime to do so=

https://mondoweiss.net/2023/10/israeli-rabbis-tell-netanyahu-that-israel-has-a-right-to-bomb-al-shifa-hospital-in-gaza/

I seriously think that this conflict is going to end up going stupid and others are going to end up getting involved. 

Edited by mafya

Just now, mafya said:

I can’t believe what I just read, 45 Jewish rabbis say it’s permissible to bomb hospitals even though it is a war crime to do so=

https://mondoweiss.net/2023/10/israeli-rabbis-tell-netanyahu-that-israel-has-a-right-to-bomb-al-shifa-hospital-in-gaza/

I seriously think that this conflict is going to end up going stupid and others are going to end up getting involved. 

I fear you are correct .

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

Those rabbis are savages.

Vile excuses for human beings in my opinion