The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Im trying to incite racial hatred?

I think history and facts are on my side on the debate about what Muslims think of Israel

I think you should be shouting at your 'Brothers and Sisters' about their behaviour and language

I haven't been attacking Jews and their businesses 

Or shouting anti-semitic chants at pro Palestinian marches

Screaming jihad on the streets of London

Sort your own house out mate before you start telling others how to behave 

Any Muslim targeting innocent Jewish people or businesses is just as bad as the Jewish Govt that is targeting innocent Palestinians.

It’s not my house and neither have I targeted any Jewish person or business so get off your imaginary high horse trying to label people.

Everyone on this forum knows what type of poster you are so maybe you need to get your own thinking in order instead of projecting onto others.

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind and normal thinking people also think the same. Israel as a country has lost the moral high ground and as everyone can see is on a blood thirsty revenge mission under the guise of eradicating terrorism but in actual fact it is actually becoming a recruiting agent  for the extremists.

The double standards are now out in the open, when it was Ukraine everyone was screaming blue murder and now they seem to have lost their tongue.

Forget religion, forget skin colour where is the humanity seeing collective punishment being dished out to people who have nothing to do with Hamas terror attacks?

Israels response is disproportionate and is now at a point where it is indefensible, using white phosphorus weapons which is illegal and making 11000 strikes in the last 25 days is a ****ing outrage and the Israeli defence minister has the audacity to say they have made thousands of strikes and killed thousands of terrorists!!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, RJRB said:

@Al Bundy

As the IRA used to say,we only have to get lucky once.

I subscribe to the possibility that the perpetrators of this attack could not believe that they got so far and inflicted so much damage without any response from Israeli troops.

No response from Israeli troops?

What's on YOUR telly?  :)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Missiles are being fired at Israel from Yemen by Iran backed Houthis rebels

This war isn't about Palestine Vs Israel

It's Muslims Vs The Jews 

It's radical Islamic terrorists against the civilized world.

Encouraged by the left/lib useful idiots in the West.

And coming to a neighborhood near you.

Good luck!

"They (the West) will give us the rope, by which we will hang them"!  :)

• Like 1

As well as ( in my opinion ) of it being a mainly religious issue as with everything, it's becoming a right v left issue.

I've no doubt most of the Jewish who are against Netanyahu will be left wing.

I think for many in this debate, they view Israel (Jews) as western, white and affluent / privileged. They view Palestinians and wider region (Muslims) as non-western, non-white and not affluent; ergo oppressed, by the west.

There's been some interesting points put forward about why people would focus on this issue, such as awareness, the UK governments role / ability to influence. I can see parts of that but don't think it explains the huge inconsistencies in approach. Certainly not for the organisers of the demos and many of the more engaged activists. I still think for them the perpetrator is more important than the victim. 

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

No response from Israeli troops?

What's on YOUR telly?  :)

Do you need everything spelling out.

Apparently so

The lack of response from Israeli troops to protect their settlers on 7th October.

i.e. At the time of the attack

A point that is being well made by many Jews .

My telly included the video of 3 Jewish ladies currently held hostage.

My telly also shows the devastation in Gaza.

I’m not sure of the number of air strikes needed per killing of one Hamas terrorist but it seems a lot.

Perhaps the money and effort would be better spent in shoring up the Israeli borders.

Preferably those which were internationally recognised.

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

That I know.

I'm referring to the fact that it isn't being called what it is.

A war crime.

Unless the mainstream are now reporting it as such. I've not looked at much in the last few days.

I'm happy to take back my claim.

I've just had a look and yes, it seems some outlets are calling a spade a spade. 👍

War eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me look back did we stop the water , food etc when we carpet bombed Dresden and other German cities ,  Did all Countries at war care if the enemy starved to death , The Japanese starved the Chinese , The Germans starved the Jews , Tho Ottomans starved the Armenians , War is war , We among all others threatened by invaders do not care what happens especially if fighting for our very existence like  Israel now is .

War is war as it is in the Ukraine now , do they care if the Russians have water ???? do they hellers like .

35 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

War eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me look back did we stop the water , food etc when we carpet bombed Dresden and other German cities ,  Did all Countries at war care if the enemy starved to death , The Japanese starved the Chinese , The Germans starved the Jews , Tho Ottomans starved the Armenians , War is war , We among all others threatened by invaders do not care what happens especially if fighting for our very existence like  Israel now is .

War is war as it is in the Ukraine now , do they care if the Russians have water ???? do they hellers like .

I remember when "The Dam Busters", were considered National Heroes, for developing a "skipping" bomb and a delivery method that blew up the German fresh water dams, and flooded the downstream towns where thousands of civilians were killed. 

I remember the biggest War Crime in History when two Atomic Bombs (AKA Weapons of Mass Destruction) were dropped on the civilian populations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The bleeding heart Left have caused so many wars, they have developed their own "rules" for war, depending on which war they are talking about at the moment :)

Forget history, the Ukraine was attacked! A good war.

Forget history, Israel was attacked, a bad war.

Fact is war is hell, It is purely a battle for survival, rules cannot be applied, and only the strong can survive.

And as usual, their "rules" are for others, not for their side!

God give us the strength and will to fight our enemies, as and when necessary, with whatever it takes, and, more importantly, the inherent wisdom to recognise who the enemy really is!

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

That's perfectly true.    Unfortunately,   that doesn't make it right  and neither does the fact that we've done it too.

Wrong is wrong,  no matter who the villain is,   and we did take the trouble to set up International Law.  It's high time everybody started obeying it including us.

Looks like mankind hasn't progressed at all since the 19th century.

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's perfectly true.    Unfortunately,   that doesn't make it right  and neither does the fact that we've done it too.

Wrong is wrong,  no matter who the villain is,   and we did take the trouble to set up International Law.  It's high time everybody started obeying it including us.

Looks like mankind hasn't progressed at all since the 19th century.

I would like to hear the silence on these pages if the millions of Muslims in the Country's surrounding Israel and hell bent on wiping Jews out cut of the Israeli's water  food and medical supplies .

As said the silence would be deafening , and tha knows it .

If Hamas is the government of the Palestinians presumably the Palestinians and Israelis countries are at war.

If the terrorists who committed the 7th October are Hamas presumably they represented that government and country.

If the Palestinians are being beaten why don't they release the hostages, hand over the 7th October killers and surrender ?

Not taking sides but a few relevant facts that I think need to be brought into the debate.