The Yom Kippur War .

34 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Hopefully tomorrow on the protests there will be " Free Palestine from Hamas" flags and banners.

I mean, that's what they want....right?

Let's see.

You can’t dictate what and how people protest, that’s what dictators do.

Ive noticed that you and your clapping seals have been silent on the settlers attacking innocent Palestinian s and any comment on the torture and detainment of Palestinian workers who were in Israel at the time of the attack?

No I didn’t think so…

11 minutes ago, mafya said:

Ive noticed that you and your clapping seals have been silent on the settlers attacking innocent Palestinian s and any comment on the torture and detainment of Palestinian workers who were in Israel at the time of the attack?

No I didn’t think so…

I don't believe any of the propaganda coming out fron a terrorists state like Palestine 

Happy now? 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I have just walked the under pass that connects Moor foot from London Road , for the first time in my life I have seen swastikas , And anti Jewish slogans spray canned on subway walls .

I thought that Europe and especially  the UK would always be free from this this blatant Antisemitism .

It is there go take a look ( perhaps the local newspaper or local TV can go and send a reporter). 
The spraying is in 3 foot high lettering you cannot miss it , 

I hope the Council leave it there as it will shout loud and clear to all the denying people on this thread that this is a lot more about the hatred of the Jewish race than the atrocities now happening in Israel and Palestine.

Why did no one notice the graffiti nazis , Why have they got away with it .

If it’s the local kids tagging with a spray can the cops will be on them like a ton of bricks and the photos will be plastered all over the media .

I hope that Israel now stops bombing the civilians in Gaza and that those who started the whole situation are then handed over to stand trial .

I say this just to make it clear to the anti semantic s on here who see no wrong in what Hamas did and once again go take a look at that under pass then tell me that we do not have fascists in our midst .

I think Israel’s indiscriminate bombings may be the reason why this is happening, you know the same way you say people are being bombed for Hamas actions I say we are now seeing a rise in anti semitism due to the actions of Israel.

It was the same with the war on terror when islamaphobia was on the rise, it’s not right and not something I agree with but unfortunately this is what happens when things go stupid like they are now.

The same way I sympathise with the innocent Palestinians I also sympathise with the innocent Jewish people as they should not have to put up with this…

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mafya said:

No I didn’t think so…

You'll have to excuse Bundy mate. Dictating runs in his blood.

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't believe any of the propaganda coming out fron a terrorists state like Palestine 

Happy now? 👍

It’s on video so not propaganda but don’t worry I’m sure plenty of shekels will be coming your way from the pro Israeli propaganda centre for your comment

No comments at all about the Nazi style spraying of  the under pass walls between Moor foot and London Road .

So despite the rights or wrongs being committed by Palastine and Israel .

The anti semantic slogans In our own City do not matter to some on these pages .

I would bet Nuffield millions that the police and council would only have to walk a short distance to find the culprits, Will they , watch this space. 
Our Jewish citizens , the ones who have lived and worked in our City for centuries will also be walking past this Nazi style graffiti .

The marchers and the sprayers are proving beyond doubt what their agenda is . 

Edited by cuttsie

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

It’s on video so not propaganda but don’t worry I’m sure plenty of shekels will be coming your way from the pro Israeli propaganda centre for your comment

Well next time you and your friends are having a meeting or at the mosque you should record a video saying what a terrible idea it is to attack Israel and that should never do it again.

Post it on YouTube and then send the link to HAMAS and Hezbollah 👍

seal-clap.gif

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Happy now? 👍

You'll have to believe the people coming out of that state before very long.

Knowing your lovely caring nature,  I know that you'll make them extremely welcome though with open arms when they arrive here.

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

No comments at all about the Nazi style spraying of  the under pass walls between Moor foot and London Road .

So despite the rights or wrongs being committed by Palastine and Israel .

The anti semantic slogans In our own City do not matter to some on these pages .

I would bet Nuffield millions that the police and council would only have to walk a short distance to find the culprits, Will they , watch this space. 

No

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You'll have to believe the people coming out of that state before very long.

Knowing your lovely caring nature,  I know that you'll make them extremely welcome though with open arms when they arrive here.

Well let's hope none of them bomb a kids pop concert....no they already did that

Maybe this time they'll just go straight to the source and bomb a school......in Sheffield 

And then I'm sure you'll come back on here and delete your pathetic idiotic comment