The Yom Kippur War .

21 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

It is a waste of time going back and forth ., The spraying of walls in Sheffield depicting Anti Semantic symbols and comments is a throw back to the 1930,s .Let’s agree to disagree.

The situation in Sheffield is the point I am trying to point out as,only one group is being targeted  ,  the Symbols on the under pass prove this .

I don’t understand your post Cuttsie, I agree with you that it is wrong and out of order and I 100% don’t agree with it but looking at the bigger picture at this moment in time I see the killing of innocent people being bombed in ambulances as far more important and was pointing out what I see as selective outrage by some. 
I suggest you put Al haze era on and look at the pictures/videos of the death and destruction happening right now and maybe it will  give you a better perspective on why your outrage at anti semitic graffiti is seen as selective outrage to some. 

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Nope you have tried a pathetic attempt to divert and distract from what I said because you want to do what you always do and change the narrative

Without a doubt terrorists are already here and many more are coming. 

Go to Dover and welcome more of them with open arms

Because youre anti-Semitic and a terrorist sympathiser 👍

"And one of the people you feel sorry for murdered children at a pop concert in Manchester"

Everytime you try and hide my comment I will .write it again 

Your first line is laughable.  you just get more desperate and dafter by the minute.

I don't doubt that there are terrorists over here.  Nobody ever said there wasn't.

Your next 2 lines are just stupid again and you know that yourself.  If you could prove that I was anti-Semitic or a terrorists sympathiser,  you would already have proved it.

You are just making up false and unfounded allegations  and showing your total lack of control over your own temper and your stupidity at the same time. 

Write whatever you like, whenever you like,  but you should try and make it sound a little more sensible and a little less as if you're sloshed or high on drugs.

silly man.

Edited by Organgrinder

32 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Your first line is laughable.  you just get more desperate and dafter by the minute.

I don't doubt that there are terrorists over here.  Nobody ever said there wasn't.

Your next 2 lines are just stupid again and you know that yourself.  If you could prove that I was anti-Semitic or a terrorists sympathiser,  you would already have proved it.

You are just making up false and unfounded allegations  and showing your total lack of control over your own temper and your stupidity at the same time. 

Write whatever you like, whenever you like,  but you should try and make it sound a little more sensible and a little less as if you're sloshed or high on drugs.

silly man.

What do I need to prove?

Your posts supporting Hamas are plain for everyone to see

You think that Israel deserved everything they got and now you so condemn them for fighting back 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

What do I need to prove?

Your posts supporting Hamas are plain for everyone to see

You think that Israel deserved everything they got and now you so condemn them for fighting back 

Where are my posts supporting Hamas ?     You have a vivid imagination   -   is that the stuff you obviously take ?

How do you know what I think if I never said it and never wrote it ?      You're delusional.       Get to doc's

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Where are my posts supporting Hamas ?     You have a vivid imagination   -   is that the stuff you obviously take ?

How do you know what I think if I never said it and never wrote it ?      You're delusional.       Get to doc's

Jack just makes nonsense up all the time. 

It’s best not to take him seriously.

8 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Jack just makes nonsense up all the time. 

It’s best not to take him seriously.

I know.   It's a wonder we don't have to pay entertainment tax to listen to him.

He is better than the comedians on the telly these days.

Edited by Organgrinder

7 hours ago, mafya said:

You can’t dictate what and how people protest, that’s what dictators do.

Ive noticed that you and your clapping seals have been silent on the settlers attacking innocent Palestinian s and any comment on the torture and detainment of Palestinian workers who were in Israel at the time of the attack?

No I didn’t think so…

You answer my questions I've asked twice now, then I will answer yours. 

Let's hope we see some protests about Hamas later today in London, show Hamas that the Muslim community doesn't stand with them. 

Free Palestine from Terrorists!!

Be very very interesting to see how many banners we see with anti Hamas wording, very interesting.  

7 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

You can't do much better than stating Israel are terrorists!  :)

Could be the top line of any terrorist recruitment poster!

Nothing new here. We have the usual Big Lie.

The old moral equivalency arguments, that helped the NAZIS in the late 1930s, the Communists  during the Cold War, Communists again in China and Korea, and today the Radical Islamic Terrorists in the Middle East.

Arguments that resulted in hundreds of millions of deaths of the best and brightest, before the world woke up and realized who were the Bad Guys, and  then it took more millions of deaths to  deal with them.

Arguments, nay, Big Lies such as the old "a terrorist is just a freedom fighter", whereby the terrorist is given the hero status of the freedom fighter.

Fake moral equivalency.

Which is an obscene insult to the truly heroic freedom fighters, who actually fought for FREEDOM. against Totalitarians and their Third Reichs,  Communist Doctrines, and Imperial Japanese Colonialism, and today's Radical Extremist Islamic Terrorists.

The heroic freedom fighters of history, (and the literature out there about their heroic deeds is plentiful, and pride inducing) specifically focused on targeting the enemy's military communications and infrastructure, not the indiscriminate killing of innocent civilians.  

So, there's really nothing new here,  other than the result of 3 generations of brainwashing of the West's youth by marxist education and culture.

And of course their inevitable wars.

When asked about a particular atrocity, the usual reply from a terrorist sympathizer, politician or fellow traveler the old standby answer is, "I condemn violence on both sides, wherever it occurs".

That's how you can tell who's who, in this world!  :)

There used to be a term for the excusers and enablers in the old days, "quislings".

But the term "fellow travelers" for them is still valid!

Edited by trastrick

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You can't do much better than stating Israel are terrorists!  :)

Could be the top line of any terrorist recruitment poster!

Nothing new here. We have the usual Big Lie.

The old moral equivalency arguments, that helped the NAZIS in the late 1930s, the Communists  during the Cold War, Communists again in China and Korea, and today the Radical Islamic Terrorists in the Middle East.

Arguments that resulted in hundreds of millions of deaths of the best and brightest, before the world woke up and realized who were the Bad Guys, and  then it took more millions of deaths to  deal with them.

Arguments, nay, Big Lies such as the old "a terrorist is just a freedom fighter", whereby the terrorist is given the hero status of the freedom fighter.

Fake moral equivalency.

Which is an obscene insult to the truly heroic freedom fighters, who actually fought for FREEDOM. against Totalitarians and their Third Reichs,  Communist Doctrines, and Imperial Japanese Colonialism.

The heroic freedom fighters of history, (and the literature out there about their heroic deeds is plentiful, and pride inducing) specifically focused on targeting the enemy's military communications and infrastructure, not the indiscriminate killing of innocent civilians.  

So, there's really nothing new here,  other than the result of 3 generations of brainwashing of the West's youth by marxist education and culture.

And of course their inevitable wars.

When asked about a particular atrocity, the usual reply from a terrorist sympathizer, politician or fellow traveler the old standby answer is, "I condemn violence on both sides, wherever it occurs".

That's how you can tell who's who, in this world!  :)

Indeed.  

Edited by Al Bundy

There’s been large pro Palestinian protests In Newcastle for the last few weeks on a Saturday, there’s another today, so far they have been peaceful.  I have been told that there will be a pro Palestinian protest in Newcastle Remembrance Day Sunday. I do hope this protest does not go ahead because this will cause anger amongst the people, me included, who will be there to honour our war dead.  The Government needs to ban all protests on Armistice Day. It’s disrespectful to the soldiers who died for our freedom.

• Haha 1