The Yom Kippur War .

32 minutes ago, mafya said:

Unfortunately I don’t think that is going to happen, many analysts have said Hamas can not be bombed out of existence and Netanyahu is finished anyway politically so is not listening to the USA.

The current situation has done untold damage to the credibility of many countries and has in my opinion made the world more unsafe.

The USA didn’t manage to get rid of the Taliban after 20yrs.

What the world is witnessing is bloodthirsty revenge and as a human rights expert on tv said an occupying country can not claim self defence on a country it is occupying.

How many people who have lost relatives do you think will now end up turning to the extremists way of thinking? 
The whole situation is horrifying and I can’t believe a peacekeeping force has not gone in to try and diffuse the situation.

All of us in the UK are now also at risk as I’m sure the unquestionable support by our prime minister and his lack of calls for a ceasefire will give some idiot extremists an excuse to target the UK.

Its just one ****ed up situation….

I agree with that 100% and yes,  it will leave us , and the world more unsafe.

I've said repeatedly that you cannot bomb terrorists out of existence and history has proven that.

People have soon forgotten how we and the US,  came running out of Afghanistan in chaos.

The end result of this badly thought out response will reverberate for years. and the tub thumpers,  like Grey on here,  will realise how futile it all was.

7 minutes ago, mafya said:

I think arguing between ourselves on this thread is stupid, yes some people support Israel more then the Palestinians and vice Versa but I think now the situation calls for us to all reflect on the lives being lost on both sides and as humans regardless of race/religion/ethnicity we should all hope and if you are religious pray that the situation comes to an end soon.

:thumbsup:

The people not going around starting wars are the Christians.

We got it out of system years ago 

And most of us don't believe in God anymore 

Capitalism is our religion and it's taking over the world  

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The people not going around starting wars are the Christians.

We got it out of system years ago 

And most of us don't believe in God anymore 

Capitalism is our religion and it's taking over the world  

Christians against God.

That’s an interesting concept.

Do tell us more.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mafya said:

Unfortunately I don’t think that is going to happen, many analysts have said Hamas can not be bombed out of existence and Netanyahu is finished anyway politically so is not listening to the USA.

The current situation has done untold damage to the credibility of many countries and has in my opinion made the world more unsafe.

The USA didn’t manage to get rid of the Taliban after 20yrs.

What the world is witnessing is bloodthirsty revenge and as a human rights expert on tv said an occupying country can not claim self defence on a country it is occupying.

How many people who have lost relatives do you think will now end up turning to the extremists way of thinking? 
The whole situation is horrifying and I can’t believe a peacekeeping force has not gone in to try and diffuse the situation.

All of us in the UK are now also at risk as I’m sure the unquestionable support by our prime minister and his lack of calls for a ceasefire will give some idiot extremists an excuse to target the UK.

Its just one ****ed up situation….

You mean just like we have been for going on the last 20 odd years?

So nothings changed then has it.

I will still have to get searched thoroughly at airports and concerts, not be able to carry certain items, have to arrive 3 hours before my flight because of mad Islamic extremists.

Great.

🙄

Edited by Al Bundy