The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, mafya said:

I’m sure on the news the pro Palestinian protesters did say when questioned that they didn’t condone them and that the situation is getting out of hand and asking for all killing to stop. I havnt seen anyone glorifying the oct 7th attacks 

Having just read what cuttsie said,   ( extract part below in red )

Any way I can tell you that Mafya has personally taken it upon him self to paint over offensive graffiti in the under pass on the Moor foot , he did this after contacting me and apologizing for the idiots that do this .

He has also spoke to the leaders of his mosque about this and they have promised to ask their community not to have any thing to do with hate speech or wall spraying .

I felt that I must say how I admire your public spirited actions and your attempts to repair bridges between the different communities.

As you know,  I have agreed with much of what you've said on this forum regarding the middle east and it's been a change to read words from someone with an impartial view and who just wants peace.

Thanks for your efforts    I haven't seen anyone glorifying the Oct 7th attacks either.

1 hour ago, mafya said:

I’m sure on the news the pro Palestinian protesters did say when questioned that they didn’t condone them and that the situation is getting out of hand and asking for all killing to stop. I havnt seen anyone glorifying the oct 7th attacks 

Well done mafya

There are idiots contained in every religion and society.

We white,supposedly Christian society have our share who have shown no respect to all manner of things including Remembrance Day,Minutes Silences,Gravestones etc.

I have no doubt that those attending Peace In Palestine marches do so for exactly that wish and to try to avoid a mounting death toll but regrettably some moron will tag on with their own mindless agenda,which will then be used by some as typifying a whole group.

Edited by RJRB

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Cuttsie, don't do it!

Your one of the better posters on the Forum.

I love reading your post's, especially the humourous ones.

Do what I do, stay away from political and religion threads, and the abuse you will receive..

If Jack goes I shall follow him,  but I shall leave contact details with Janie - it will be a strain to leave Mister Gee but all the spam is getting in the way of posting.

5 minutes ago, cressida said:

If Jack goes I shall follow him,  but I shall leave contact details with Janie - it will be a strain to leave Mister Gee but all the spam is getting in the way of posting.

Change over to Brave browser and you should get no spam or adverts.

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

This could be my last post on Sheffield forum as I have asked for my account to be removed , This thread I have found  deeply disturbing,  

Any way I can tell you that Mafya has personally taken it upon him self to paint over offensive graffiti in the under pass on the Moor foot , he did this after contacting me and apologizing for the idiots that do this .

He has also spoke to the leaders of his mosque about this and they have promised to ask their community not to have any thing to do with hate speech or wall spraying .

So that is it in a nut shell . Will wait and see how  my request for account removal goes .

Never thought I'd ever say this to an Owl  

• Like 1