The Yom Kippur War .

Guest ThaBoom

I urge everyone to watch this - two ppl who engage in a civilised conversation. 

Dr Bassem will open your eyes if you are honest to yourself. 

57 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

I urge everyone to watch this - two ppl who engage in a civilised conversation. 

Dr Bassem will open your eyes if you are honest to yourself. 

The righties won't watch it because they don't like the truth.

That's why they insist that the country who is breaking the law,   and has been for over 70 y ears,   is the one in the right.

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

You forgot terrorists who take women and children hostage and do terrible things to them.

Barbarian human debris.

Weird,

Well they worshipped the drug crazed career criminal George Floyd so what do you expect

They even built statues for the guy....all because he was black

That's racist 

And now they have to support brown people who' hates Jews, gays and women 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

You forgot terrorists who take women and children hostage and do terrible things to them.

Barbarian human debris.

Weird,

I Said:

Everybody's lives matter.

To everybody except racists.

I didn't forget terrorists,  I never mentioned terrorists    -    You were the one who brought terrorists into it and then started on a rant.

I am still supporting the side who is abiding by the law,  whilst you are supporting the law breakers.

Tells you all you need to know about the anti-law faction that you support.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Well they worshipped the drug crazed career criminal George Floyd so what do you expect

That's racist 

Nobody mention George Floyd either only you.

Don't know why because he has nothing to do with the war in the middle east/

Then you have to say that he was black.

I'm glad you said  "That's racist"          because everything you write is racist.

Try supporting law and order for a change.

Any comment on the subject of the thread instead of racist rantings ?

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

That's racist 

And now they have to support brown people who's.hate Jews, gays and women 

Just watched as much of the posted video as I could take. I can't stand this piers Morgan guy, and TV talking heads in general.

The interviewee came across as harmless enough, but he just basically explained why people hate Jews.

I quit watching at two points. The first was when he pulled out a map to explain the history. It had Jews living everywhere in the world, but in their considered homeland. Presumably it was pre-WW2, but he never gave it a date. Of course others have their own idea of the "history" of Israel, and they claim various starting points for the hostilities, the favorite being 1947  :) 

But the Jews considered homeland was the Ancient Kingdoms of Judea and Israel (hence Jews and Israelites) 

“Israel” first appears near the end of the 13th century BC within the Egyptian Merneptah Stele, referring apparently to a people (rather than a place) inhabiting what was then “Canaan.” A few centuries later in that region, we find two sister kingdoms: Israel and Judah (the origin of the term “Jew”)"

It was ruled continuously by a series of kings Saul, Davis, Solomon et al. It was conquered by the Romans, and later by the Arabs. giving rise to the Crusades.

I bore through that until he started up with a detailed rant about the Republicans and Congresswoman, Marjorie Taylor Greene, I didn't wait for the Trump rant, so if it was there, I missed it.  Standard Left wing talking points you get in the MSM, and here.  :)

I watched about half of it and by the time I'd given up, he'd said little or nothing about the radical islamic terrorists, or the hostages, or the millions of lives lost over the last 100 years or so in their inter sectarian wars between each other, that are still going on today, that have nothing to do with the West, just hate between the 31 flavors of Islamic religion, ****e, Sunni, et al.  :)

He's no fool, though, and very charismatic, with nice hair. and a charming smile.

24 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I Said:

I didn't forget terrorists,  I never mentioned terrorists    -    You were the one who brought terrorists into it and then started on a rant.

I am still supporting the side who is abiding by the law,  whilst you are supporting the law breakers.

Which side is abiding by the law?

Do tell!  :)

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

That's racist 

Their brains must be ready for combustion.

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Just watched as much of the posted video as I could take. I can't stand this piers Morgan guy, and TV talking heads in general.

The interviewee came across as harmless enough, but he just basically explained why people hate Jews.

I quit watching at two points. The first was when he pulled out a map to explain the history. It had Jews living everywhere in the world, but in their considered homeland. Presumably it was pre-WW2, but he never gave it a date. Of course others have their own idea of the "history" of Israel, and they claim various starting points for the hostilities, the favorite being 1947  :) 

But the Jews considered homeland was the Ancient Kingdoms of Judea and Israel (hence Jews and Israelites) 

“Israel” first appears near the end of the 13th century BC within the Egyptian Merneptah Stele, referring apparently to a people (rather than a place) inhabiting what was then “Canaan.” A few centuries later in that region, we find two sister kingdoms: Israel and Judah (the origin of the term “Jew”)"

It was ruled continuously by a series of kings Saul, Davis, Solomon et al. It was conquered by the Romans, and later by the Arabs. giving rise to the Crusades.

I bore through that until he started up with a detailed rant about the Republicans and Congresswoman, Marjorie Taylor Greene, I didn't wait for the Trump rant, so if it was there, I missed it.  Standard Left wing talking points you get in the MSM, and here.  :)

I watched about half of it and by the time I'd given up, he'd said little or nothing about the radical islamic terrorists, or the hostages, or the millions of lives lost over the last 100 years or so in their inter sectarian wars between each other, that are still going on today, that have nothing to do with the West, just hate between the 31 flavors of Islamic religion, ****e, Sunni, et al.  :)

He's no fool, though, and very charismatic, with nice hair. and a charming smile.

Which side is abiding by the law?

Do tell!  :)

Everybody's lives matter? 

When people said that during the George Floyd hysteria people were called racists. 

Especially if you said White Lives Matter

The lefties as usual are all over the place 🙄

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Their brains must be ready for combustion.

Yeah they must lay awake at night

What must really hurt them is that they can't admit that COVID was a huge hoax because they went along with the Tories

So they have to defend the Tories instead of admitting they were wrong as siding with people who questioned lockdowns who they regards as right wing.

It's absolutely hilarious

And now they have to side with people who think its ok to kill gays because they believe that people who support Israel are right wing 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They claim to be smarter than us but they are like silly little sulky children 

43 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I Said:

Wasn't it Hamas who broke the ceasefire and massacred 1400 innocent civilians and took 242 hostages of which 238 are still held captive.

Who are the law breakers.?