The Yom Kippur War .

Just now, Al Bundy said:

"A loaded term"

How convenient.

We know exactly what it means when mad extremists shout it out loud on the streets, you are not fooling anyone regardless of how you might like to dress it up

I repeat...

a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.

"he declared a jihad against the infidels"

Go educate yourself on what historical context means

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't need to, I know exactly what those terrorists sympathisers shouting " jihad" meant.

But thanks anyway.

👍

You know diddly squirt, you are just an extremists rabble rouser who talks a load of bull excrement..,

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

You know diddly squirt, you are just an extremists rabble rouser who talks a load of bull excrement..,

Is this incorrect, yes or no?

Jihad....

A struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.

"he declared a jihad against the infidels"

Edited by Al Bundy

Guest ThaBoom
2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Anyway.

I think we’ve seen the difference between peaceful protest and utter thuggery this afternoon.

It hasn’t painted the right wing nationalists in a very positive light.

Yeh, they could do with learning some values and decency from the peaceful protesters.

On your head be it: Rishi Sunak tells Met Chief he will be 'held accountable' if pro-Palestine marches wreck Remembrance weekend as Sir Mark Rowley STILL refuses to ban the protests

Daily Mail Headline 10/11/2023

Does that mean that , on Rishi Sunak and Suella Bravermans head it lands , since the Prime Minister threatened the Police it would be on their head , if trouble happened at the Palestinian Peace march?

What's good for the goose and all that.

Edited by Mister M