The Yom Kippur War .

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

These comments are a trap. 

Because when I say that thousands of white British girls were RAPED

Their first instinct is to divert and call me a racistt

Shame on you

Not the Muslim guys on this forum but the British

I really hope you don't have daughters

Because if these wre thousands of Muslim girls being raped by Jews im sure you're attitude would be very very very different 

And the 100 days of riots would justified and supported my the left 

Well said Jack,  anyone who disagrees doesn;'t deserve to have daughters.

36 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12745199/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-call-hamas-terror-group-explosive-piers-morgan-interview.html

Says all you need to know about the far left.

What a horrible racist man.

I guarantee the protests will be riddled with folk of the same view.

:gag:

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Shame on you

Because if these wre thousands of Muslim girls being raped by Jews im sure you're attitude would be very very very different 

Evil people are evil people and deserve punishment.

Compare and contrast with the many instances of mental,physical and sexual abuse of children in homes,the church ,boarding schools etc. which have gone on for years and only persist with the complicity of others.

5 minutes ago, cressida said:

Well said Jack,  anyone who disagrees doesn;'t deserve to have daughters.

:gag:

And some people should be a whole lot better at being parents

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Shame on you

You are only interested in children who have been abused by Pakistani men.

It's not the word  "child"  that upset's you,    and not the word  "abuse"    that upsets you,   it's the word  "Pakistani".  

You are indeed racist and have proved that,  many times,  in many posts,  on this forum alone.   So shame on you too.

This thread is about the war in the middle east and NOT about child abuse.

Child abuse is taking place  in Gaza but you are quite happy for that to continue and haven't mentioned it once.

I DO have daughters by the way.    The LEFT has nothing to do with it either so curb your prejudices.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12745199/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-call-hamas-terror-group-explosive-piers-morgan-interview.html

Says all you need to know about the far left.

What a horrible racist man.

I guarantee the protests will be riddled with folk of the same view.

Your outrage is all for show as you've said that about Corbyn before this interview even took place.

Nothing to do with the left either because I'm a lefty and I call out Hamas for murdering innocent women and children.

I also call out Israel for murdering innocent women and children in exactly the same way.

Unlike you,  I judge people on the values of right and wrong and not on what their race is and if something is wrong,  it's wrong no matter who does it.

That's the value of being non racist but you wouldn't know about that.

51 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Evil people are evil people and deserve punishment.

Compare and contrast with the many instances of mental,physical and sexual abuse of children in homes,the church ,boarding schools etc. which have gone on for years and only persist with the complicity of others.

And some people should be a whole lot better at being parents

I won't disagree but the children were in the care of responsible adults (?)  employed in care homes.

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Shame on you

No they were not a trap as any intelligent person read exactly what you are doing and your intent behind the post. 

Edited by mafya

As the government are realising the dangers of backing International Lawbreakers,  I sense a change in attitudes.

I'm  fairly sure that the government will use Cameron's appointment to change tack on Israel's carte blanche to keep killing innocent civilians in Gaza.

Our backing for International lawbreaking does not reflect well on us,  our politicians and even our monarchy,  let alone,  our national sense of justice.

I want to see the peaceful  "Support Palestine"  ( not Hamas - for the benefit of resident idiots ), marches keep on growing for the public to show that our morals are higher than our governments.  

1 hour ago, cressida said:

I won't disagree but the children were in the care of responsible adults (?)  employed in care homes.

Well the system obviously failed just as the system failed those who fell victims to any grooming gangs.

Not all the grooming gangs victims were in care.

Just vulnerable kids and young adults like those in boarding schools,churches,and a whole host of settings where predators of all colours exploit any weakness.