The Yom Kippur War .

For some simple folks it’s all very simple.

Palestinians equal Hamas equal terrorists.

The fact that they are a shade or two darker than the average white guy then enables movement towards the obvious “my enemies enemy is my friend”

The inheritors of the same attitude that inflamed relationships with Jewish immigrants in London and elsewhere prevails in a certain section of our society.

19 minutes ago, mafya said:

I think the problem is that some now see support for Palestinians as support for terrorism which is the narrative that has been put out there by certain element in our society.

I support Palestinians and Jewish people caught up in this situation as it is the Govts of the Palestinians and Jewish people that are at fault.

Its about being on the side of right instead of wrong regardless of race or religion.

You seem to be always defending jack grey so I assume you have the same vile views as him, I don’t think I’m a mod and I don’t see no wrong in telling him to stop trying to derail the thread. I will say the same to you and if you don’t like it then tough

There it is.

I don't recall the Israeli government attacking innocent folk, murdering, torturing, raping and then parading the poor victims throughout the streets, whilst being spat on by Israeli folk.

Oh and taking hostages... nearly forgot that one.

Your attempts to make out the governments are the same are pathetic, but unsurprising.

We see you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't recall the Israeli government attacking innocent folk, murdering, torturing, raping and then parading the poor victims throughout the streets, whilst being spat on by Israeli folk.

The Israeli Government have killed more Palestinians for decades, this killing needs to stop.

https://www.statista.com/chart/16516/israeli-palestinian-casualties-by-in-gaza-and-the-west-bank/

The world has gone utterly mad.

Is it the 1st April and I have missed it ? :

Revealed: Woman hunted by police over placard showing Rishi Sunak and Suella Braverman as coconuts is a teacher who grew up in a £2m Buckinghamshire home whose friends say doesn't have 'a malicious bone in her body'
Marieha Mohsin Hussain was hunted by police after the pro-Palestine march
She held a racist banner depicting Suella Braverman and Mr Sunak as coconuts 

A woman hunted by the police over a placard showing Rishi Sunak and Suella Braverman as coconuts has been revealed as a teacher whose friends say she doesn't have a 'malicious bone in her body'.

77766497-12745745-image-a-103_1699926415

8 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Revealed: Woman hunted by police over placard showing Rishi Sunak and Suella Braverman as coconuts is a teacher who grew up in a £2m Buckinghamshire home whose friends say doesn't have 'a malicious bone in her body'

A woman hunted by the police over a placard showing Rishi Sunak and Suella Braverman as coconuts has been revealed as a teacher whose friends say she doesn't have a 'malicious bone in her body'.

Glad she's not teaching my kids.

What a horrible racist. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Calling people of colour a coconut from what I know means they may be  black on the outside but are really white inside by their actions or whatever.

This may come under a race crime I think but not sure

7 minutes ago, cressida said:

When I saw the photo I thought it was Braverman lol

It's telling someone what to do which made me react like that,  I made the nothing remark after you made the 'tough' remark,  although I must admit myself and someone else were told not to post on a thread as if they were a mod and it got my goat.

Sometimes posts can be misinterpreted and the reason I posted it was I didn’t want the thread derailing into one about grooming.

I will draw a line under it and my apologies for being rude in response and hopefully you will understand mr reasons for reacting the way I did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mafya said:

Sometimes posts can be misinterpreted and the reason I posted it was I didn’t want the thread derailing into one about grooming.

I will draw a line under it and my apologies for being rude in response and hopefully you will understand mr reasons for reacting the way I did.

I appreciate your reply,  that subject should definitely not be on here.

11 minutes ago, mafya said:

Calling people of colour a coconut from what I know means they may be  black on the outside but are really white inside by their actions or whatever.

This may come under a race crime I think but not sure

I could not care less.

Anyone who would be upset by that poster needs to man up.

It's pathetic.

The meek really are inheriting the world.....

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Glad she's not teaching my kids.

What a horrible racist. 

Is that satire TD ?

Edited by Chekhov