The Yom Kippur War .

24 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Hamas are using the hospitals as cover and their people as human shields 

Blame them 👍

This.

The Palestine ruling government don't care about their people. The protests fail to acknowledge this.

If they used the billions in aid on infrastructure rather than bombs and rockets maybe their people, who voted them in would have better lives.

But let's blame others.

Let's be honest, if Israel wanted to kill as many civilians as possible, they would have done it within 24hrs, but they haven't.

Edited by Al Bundy

45 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Hamas are using the hospitals as cover and their people as human shields 

Blame them 👍

You don't blame the excuse,  you blame the ones who are pressing the buttons and doing it.

You blame who you like,  but the majority of the world may think differently.

remember you are backing a minority,  a very unpopular minority.

25 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

This.

The Palestine ruling government don't care about their people. The protests fail to acknowledge this.

If they used the billions in aid on infrastructure rather than bombs and rockets maybe their people, who voted them in would have better lives.

But let's blame others.

Let's be honest, if Israel wanted to kill as many civilians as possible, they would have done it within 24hrs, but they haven't.

No,  because  the world is watching very carefully.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Why is she displaying that placard? For fun?

She's just trying to be controversial.

I don't find that placard offensive, but it's irrelevant anyway because people do not have the right to not be offended.

I am a bit surprised at you Al, do you really think nay action at all should be taken against her ? Much less the police "hunting her"

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I don't find that placard offensive, but it's irrelevant anyway because people do not have the right to not be offended.

I am a bit surprised at you Al, do you really think nay action at all should be taken against her ? Much less the police "hunting her"

I like equality.

If someone from the right was displaying a placard that could incite violence they would be arrested.

I totally understand your point, it's petty, ridiculous and a waste of police time, but what's good for the goose.... 

The left want a cotton wool society, but it has to work both ways.

• Like 1

What the marches have shown is that people care and are prepared to do what they can. What they care about is as broad as a rainbow.

There does appear to have been differing styles in policing the marches from direct action to observation and fact finding depending on the level of threat. 

Piers has a flair for asking questions people dont want to answer because they can't accept the whole truth so they cherry pick good bits and bury bad bits.
Some have said that good people (countries) are doing nothing. What about the poeple of gaza who've had decades to come up with a way to get ahead and this is their choice, their government which they have voted for, obey and pay taxes to.
The doctors, palestinian prime minister or the hamas led health ministry did not evacuate the long term sick from the hospitals when they were asked to leave so every heart beat in those facilities is on them. 
The situation is dire but so is the hunt for the families of those taken as hostages with every hour passing costing lives so the task must be relentless until every life is accounted for.
In the yom kippur war Israel took Egypt back to the Nile after taking the Sinai penninsula so they have an army which could easily destroy gaza and keep going and gave the pennisula back in order for peace. Just saying.

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Its irrelevant to you because you are not black .

4 hours ago, Chekhov said:

And you had the brass neck to ask if my post was satire 🤣