The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, mafya said:

What’s your opinion on the false story of babies being beheaded that even the US president backtracked on?

Israel has told many lies and the reports of rape have not been verified  so if a known liar is saying something then it’s obvious that anything said has to be backed up with evidence.

Can you point me in the direction of verified evidence that victims were raped?

You can say brave post Hecate but none of you including others on this thread have posted independently verified evidence to support the rape claims .

I also noticed that you and certain others have not commented on some of the links to videos regarding the false Al Shifa hospital raid where the idf terrorist is clearly lying. Even his eyes are darting left to right.

Where are the so called tunnels and command centre under the hospital complex? 3 days in and no sign but the premature babies are dying and all the icu pat have died.

Idf terrorists snipers are shooting people trying to leave or enter the hospital but not a peep out of the pro Israeli lot.

You condemned of the October 7th attacks but I don’t see where you are condemning Israeli war crimes and bloodthirsty killing of innocent Palestinians and forced starvation via blockading of food, water and electricity.

Your selective outrage speaks volumes

Why do you keep trying to whitewash what happened? 

You say you don't support HAMAS but you seem to defend them all the time

I prefer you just come out and be honest 

You believe that the attacks were justified and that Israel got what was coming to them? 

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

You believe that the attacks were justified and that Israel got what was coming to them? 

I know exactly what he really thinks, sussed him out a while back.

But it's because they are brown.

Edited by Al Bundy

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Here

Given that I explicitly stated that I do not support Israel's actions in Gaza in the very section of my post you chose to quote, I ask again: where did I say that I was 'more offended by a few words than by what's happening in the middle east'? 

You responded in 'full agreement' with a direct reply to my post about rape and sexual violence against women, describing how you think that such posts are apparently being used as 'a handy excuse' to justify support for Israel.  Offensive as well as incorrect.

Now, of course, if I had known that you hadn't even bothered to read the words under discussion in the post to which you offered such fulsome agreement and support, I wouldn't have taken the time to consider your post in the first place.

15 hours ago, mafya said:

Due to the amount of disinformation that get put out I am wary of believing anything until I have seen some kind of evidence or something to back it up.

Yet you have absolutely no problem stating explicitly and categorically in the post to which I responded initially that 'nobody was raped' based, apparently, on a predisposition to believe Hamas and regard anything and everything from Israel as lies and propaganda.

Orit Sulitzeanu, executive director of the Association of Rape Crises Centers in Israel, says that her association collected testimonies from living women, mostly survivors of the Nova Festival massacre who arrived at the acute response room for rape victims at a hospital in the centre of Israel (location withheld by The Daily Beast). These young women gave their testimonies to the nurses and therapists on duty. Some of them were raped, and others witnessed rape while hiding.

From here:  U.N. Women’s Groups Accused of Boosting Hamas Massacre Deniers: campaigners say the United Nations top women’s groups have failed to recognize the rape and gender-based violence on Oct. 7, aiding those who want to downplay the Hamas massacre.

But of course we don't believe these women's words, do we?

55 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Yet you have absolutely no problem stating explicitly and categorically in the post to which I responded initially that 'nobody was raped' based, apparently, on a predisposition to believe Hamas and regard anything and everything from Israel as lies and propaganda.

From here:  U.N. Women’s Groups Accused of Boosting Hamas Massacre Deniers: campaigners say the United Nations top women’s groups have failed to recognize the rape and gender-based violence on Oct. 7, aiding those who want to downplay the Hamas massacre.

But of course we don't believe these women's words, do we?

Mafya would rather believe people who murder, rape, torture, and maim, take hostages, take photos of dead bodies to put on social media and who spit on young dead girls.

I wonder why?

But apparently it's nothing to do with religion!!!

Oh, and they are brown.

Edited by Al Bundy

32 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Mafya would rather believe people who murder, rape, torture, and maim, take hostages, take photos of dead bodies to put on social media and who spit on young dead girls.

I wonder why?

Oh, and they are brown.

There's a lot of it about, entirely independent of religion and colour.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

I wonder why?

Oh, and they are brown.

And who are “they” in your opinion Al.

The actual mob of terrorists who perpetrated these crimes or some of those individuals or all Palestinians ?

Oh to live in a black and white world.

It makes thinking unnecessary.

21 minutes ago, RJRB said:

And who are “they” in your opinion Al.

The actual mob of terrorists who perpetrated these crimes or some of those individuals or all Palestinians ?

Oh to live in a black and white world.

It makes thinking unnecessary.

Just quoting what Mafya said.

Apparently selective outrage is because one side is brown, not because they are murdering parasites.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

12 hours ago, mafya said:

I read somewhere that Gaza has 1 trillion cubic feet of gas and oil reserves off shore of Gaza beach.

mmmm=

https://www.planetcritical.com/p/everybody-wants-gazas-gas

And there you see one of the reasons why Israel is being allowed to be another terror state.

The other reason of course,  being that the west need a base in the middle east for any future military operations.

That,  and being close to oil and gas facilities make it very important to the west.

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

He hasn't.  He's said the same as I have and called out the attack  and,  when there is proof,  will call out anything else that happened.

He hasn't defended Hamas.  he's defended the innocent Palestinians.

Prove that statement.  You don't know what other people believe.  You only know what they say.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I know exactly what he really thinks, sussed him out a while back.

But it's because they are brown.

Another stupid idiot who thinks he can read minds.  And from a distance too.

And the word  "brown"  again,  from the one poster who mentions colour more than any other.