The Yom Kippur War .

3 hours ago, Hecate said:

Given that I explicitly stated that I do not support Israel's actions in Gaza in the very section of my post you chose to quote, I ask again: where did I say that I was 'more offended by a few words than by what's happening in the middle east'? 

You responded in 'full agreement' with a direct reply to my post about rape and sexual violence against women, describing how you think that such posts are apparently being used as 'a handy excuse' to justify support for Israel.  Offensive as well as incorrect.

Now, of course, if I had known that you hadn't even bothered to read the words under discussion in the post to which you offered such fulsome agreement and support, I wouldn't have taken the time to consider your post in the first place.

My full agreement was an answer to a post regarding Bundy's post.  as I said,  I had not read your post before  made that comment.

I sometimes jump on, between ding other things  and read the posts from thee back to save time.

I also don't think that your posts are a  "must be read" either.  The amount of swearing often put me off them a little.

Pity you weren't aware I hadn't read yours but it shows that you were responding to a post which was not responding to yours.

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Yet you have absolutely no problem stating explicitly and categorically in the post to which I responded initially that 'nobody was raped' based, apparently, on a predisposition to believe Hamas and regard anything and everything from Israel as lies and propaganda.

From here:  U.N. Women’s Groups Accused of Boosting Hamas Massacre Deniers: campaigners say the United Nations top women’s groups have failed to recognize the rape and gender-based violence on Oct. 7, aiding those who want to downplay the Hamas massacre.

But of course we don't believe these women's words, do we?

He did not say that no one had been raped.  Try going back and reading properly.

He has,  in fact said that " he has no doubt that rape was used.

He just,  like myself,  doesn't believe every unproven statement which people make.   You obviously do, but that's your choice.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Mafya would rather believe people who murder, rape, torture, and maim, take hostages, take photos of dead bodies to put on social media and who spit on young dead girls.

I wonder why?

But apparently it's nothing to do with religion!!!

Oh, and they are brown.

Where did mafya say that ?

And Hecate agreed with that statement too when he had never said it.

Edited by Organgrinder

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

My full agreement was an answer to a post regarding Bundy's post.  as I said,  I had not read your post before  made that comment.

I sometimes jump on, between ding other things  and read the posts from thee back to save time.

I also don't think that your posts are a  "must be read" either.  The amount of swearing often put me off them a little.

Pity you weren't aware I hadn't read yours but it shows that you were responding to a post which was not responding to yours.

You literally quoted and expressed full agreement with a post that was made in response to my post.  The only response to Al Bundy in that post was a statement about not being on Twitter.

The reasons why I wasn't aware that you hadn't even the read the post the response to which you were agreeing with was because at that point you hadn't said so and, funnily enough, I tend to assume that people generally know what they're agreeing with having read what provoked the response!

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

And Hecate agreed with that statement too when he had never said it.

What I said was that support for Hamas is not dependent upon the supporter's colour or religion. 

36 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

He did not say that no one had been raped.  Try going back and reading properly.

On 17/11/2023 at 01:36, mafya said:

Nobody was raped  same as no babies were beheaded, I don’t play no victim I say it how it is and only right wing haters like yourself keep pushing the Israeli narrative.

Try going back and reading properly.

8 minutes ago, Hecate said:

You are correct and I was wrong and must have missed that post/

As  said, mafya also, in another post said,  as I quoted   " he has no doubt that rape was used".

In any case,  I accept I was wrong about that particular post but the rest of my post still stand.

37 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Maybe I should clarify, I don’t agree with rape under any circumstances as I have said in a post. The post where  it says  no rape was committed I should have worded differently but it was an early hours post so I will just clarify what I meant=

As far as I’m concerned “ no rape was committed in my eyes until I see independent evidence to prove that rape was actually committed against victims”.

it was an early morning post as I say and by saying what I do does not mean that I support or believe Hamas.

I dont believe anything or anyone till I see some kind of supporting evidence.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Mafya would rather believe people who murder, rape, torture, and maim, take hostages, take photos of dead bodies to put on social media and who spit on young dead girls.

I wonder why?

But apparently it's nothing to do with religion!!!

Oh, and they are brown.

I don’t believe Hamas or fake evidence I believe independent evidence unlike you and others who believe propaganda as gospel 

Edited by mafya
Spelling of actually

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

As  said, mafya also, in another post said,  as I quoted   " he has no doubt that rape was used".

Are you sure?  The only person who's said anything along those lines is me:

20 hours ago, Hecate said:

... I don't doubt the use of rape and sexual violence against women during war.

I don't doubt that rape and sexual violence against women took place during the October 7th attack, or that it is ongoing during this conflict. ...

The only posts mafya has made on the subject of rape, in addition to explicitly stating that nobody was raped, expressed doubt about the veracity about claims of rape.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

Maybe I should clarify, I don’t agree with rape under any circumstances as I have said in a post. The post where  it says  no rape was committed I should have worded differently but it was an early hours post so I will just clarify what I meant=

As far as I’m concerned “ no rape was committed in my eyes until I see independent evidence to prove that rape was actually committed against victims”.

it was an early morning post as I say and by saying what I do does not mean that I support or believe Hamas.

I dont believe anything or anyone till I see some kind of supporting evidence.

I don’t believe Hamas or fake evidence I believe independent evidence unlike you and others who believe propaganda as gospel 

As much as I commend your admittance that you could have worded your post differently, you are still basically believing those parasites Hamas.

Are you saying that you don't believe rapes take place unless you personally see evidence?

Why on earth would you in any way shape or form believe anything that comes out of the mouth of certain individuals who are capable of committing such heinous acts of violence ?

I despair,  I really do.

• Like 1

The idf terrorists have Hamas bodycam footage of the attacks so why have they not said that there is video of them raping people on the footage?

They have done private screenings of the footage to selected journalists but there is no mention of rape being recorded on the bodycam.

This to me doesn’t make sense because if they (Hamas) recorded the killings and other atrocities they carried out then why didn’t they also record the rapes they are supposed to have carried out?

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

As much as I commend your admittance that you could have worded your post differently, you are still basically believing those parasites Hamas.

Are you saying that you don't believe rapes take place unless you personally see evidence?

Why on earth would you in any way shape or form believe anything that comes out of the mouth of certain individuals who are capable of committing such heinous acts of violence ?

I despair,  I really do.

Read post 3111, I don’t believe Hamas I believe independent verified evidence and so far I have seen none

This confirms Hamas bodycam videos were shown to journalists but again no rape mentioned or shown on footage=

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67198270

Edited by mafya