The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, mafya said:

Depending on the size of your donation you could be eligible for a Hamas bandana and vest and your mrs will get a  waterproof burka in limited edition black!!

Can't I just borrow yours?

I promise to wash the blood off it before I return it 👍

11 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Well you've changed my mind

Can you post some links on how to join HAMAS?

Or how we can send them money?

I stopped working with and donating to Palestine children's charities in 2005-2006 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2006/07_july/30/panorama.shtml

I'm sure there are still plenty for you to choose from.

8 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

I stopped working with and donating to Palestine children's charities in 2005-2006 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2006/07_july/30/panorama.shtml

I'm sure there are still plenty for you to choose from.

I was unaware of that,  as I'm sure most people are.

That illustrates the difficulties facing caring people who want to help kids who live an unfortunately dangerous and deprived life.

Many people wish to help but would not expect to find that they are donating to an evil terrorist organisation such as Hamas.

It would seem that the only safe way to donate is to British based charities such as Oxfam,  Save The Children etc,  and hope that their reach extends to places such as Palestine.

There really is little guidance for caring people to follow and that could be much improved on,  possibly by free short ads by TV companies. or  "Which"  campaigns.

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I was unaware of that,  as I'm sure most people are.

That illustrates the difficulties facing caring people who want to help kids who live an unfortunately dangerous and deprived life.

Many people wish to help but would not expect to find that they are donating to an evil terrorist organisation such as Hamas.

It would seem that the only safe way to donate is to British based charities such as Oxfam,  Save The Children etc,  and hope that their reach extends to places such as Palestine.

There really is little guidance for caring people to follow and that could be much improved on,  possibly by free short ads by TV companies. or  "Which"  campaigns.

I now only contribute to mainly Animal, Local and British charities organisations.

Even with the likes of Jeremy Corbyn and George Galloway, who were both supporters of  interpal at the time, after attending 2 events , I knew it was more about hate than just charity.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-corbyn-backed-charity-funded-gaza-event-featuring-kids-play-on-killing-israelis/

35 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

All budding lawyers, engineers and doctors.

It's all fake news anyway, Israel planned it all.

Nobody would believe that you're both grown up.

11 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Is it possible to be islamaphobic when talking about Islamic terrorists who rape and murder women & children?

Sorry if I've upset Hamas and hurt their feelings 

That would be terroristphobic rather than an irrational hatred of all things Islam.

29 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Nobody would believe that you're both grown up.

2 minds but with a single brain cell.