The Yom Kippur War .

23 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That would be terroristphobic rather than an irrational hatred of all things Islam.

2 minds but with a single brain cell.

I am cured.

I've just watched TV and read a few books so I am now well versed into the cultures, morals and values of the rest of the world.

Alan Wicker would be well impressed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

I am cured.

I've just watched TV and read a few books so I am now well versed into the cultures, morals and values of the rest of the world.

Alan Wicker would be well impressed.

Better use of time as far as this subject is concerned than hanging about in an airport lounge and flying off to some distant resort.

Not that there isn’t something to be said for both,but for different purposes.

6 hours ago, Padders said:

Tomorrow night on BBC 4.  9pm.

"The fifty  years war: Israel and the Arabs"

Should be worth a watch........

It's episodes 4-6 tomorrow. Episodes 1-3 are available here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p0glc7yp/the-fifty-years-war-israel-and-the-arabs

I'm half way through episode 3. This is a must watch and a real eye opener. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Better use of time as far as this subject is concerned than hanging about in an airport lounge and flying off to some distant resort.

Not that there isn’t something to be said for both,but for different purposes.

I will be with you shortly, just catching up on " A tale of two cities"

I will be a master of London and Paris within two shakes of a tail.

Michael Palin and Al Gore have nothing on me, they are completely wasting their time actually visiting these places to get a feel of things.

Have you considered being an advisor to the UN....they could do with such sage advice and know how?

Oh, hang on, I've just seen a programme about the Sudan..... Consider me an expert. Stop the diplomats and special envoys!!!!

I so wish I could have read the Karma Sutra or bought a video.....it's definitely equal to experiencing the real thing.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

All budding lawyers, engineers and doctors.

It's all fake news anyway, Israel planned it all.

Apparently the Jews used their contacts in Hollywood to use CGI to fake all the videos of terrorists killing, raping, torturing and murdering all those innocent civilians 

Probably that evil Steven Spielberg whos behind it

And of course the Jews own all the media so they can manipulate all the video footage of all those things that apparently didn't happen because HAMAS are just lovely 

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Apparently the Jews used their contacts in Hollywood to use CGI to fake all the videos of terrorists killing, raping, torturing and murdering all those innocent civilians 

Probably that evil Steven Spielberg whos behind it

And of course the Jews own all the media so they can manipulate all the video footage of all those things that apparently didn't happen because HAMAS are just lovely

Racist!!!!

Or summat.

I think racist is a bit old hat now, let's try...

islamophobia!!!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Racist!!!!

Or summat.

I think racist is a bit old hat now, let's try...

islamophobia!!!!!

You two are enjoying yourselves today.  Is it holiday from school tomorow ?

Your words just make me think,   that whilst you laugh and act daft,  regarding that situation,   innocent babies and children are still dying,  and some are losing their Mums and Dads.

25 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I so wish I could have read the Karma Sutra or bought a video.....it's definitely equal to experiencing the real thing.

What a prize prune you are.

If you want to apply your views on Israel and Palestine in terms of foreign trave then perhaps book your next holiday in Jerusalem or Gaza city.

Other than that read a history book or several