The Yom Kippur War .

Repellant of Tory minister Jenrick to use the platform at this protest to say "we stand with Israel". The march was billed as against anti-Semitism, not pro-Israel. I'm sure there were plenty of people there who don't support the Israeli state, particularly in its current form.

32 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

It hasn’t set a precedent at all. The Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 enables police officers to require a person who has committed, or is likely to commit, antisocial behaviour to leave a specified area and not return for up to 48 hours. According to the Met, Robinson was arrested for ignoring such a dispersal order. I doubt that he is the only person to have been issued with such and order since 2014.

He was having his breakfast at the time. explain how he was about to commit or likely to commit antisocial behaviour, police with mind reading powers.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, retep said:

He was having his breakfast at the time. explain how he was about to commit or likely to commit antisocial behaviour, police with mind reading powers.

The cops probably realised he had ordered boiled eggs and soldiers, so got scared.

Edited by Al Bundy

8 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

So the slaughter in Gaza continues, while the western terrorist apologists turn a blind eye to the war crimes in Gaza all under the pretence of destroying Hamas, so can someone explain to me why they are attacking the West Bank when Hamas are not even there?

"The Israeli military said it killed five Palestinians in a gunbattle during its operation in the Jenin refugee camp, where it was arresting a Palestinian suspected of killing an Israeli father and son at a West Bank car wash earlier in the year.

The military said those killed were militants. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad group claimed one of the men, identified as Asaad al-Damj, 33, as a member",

Might explain it.

👍

Said on Sky News,  this morning,  that as soon as the war's over,  Netanyahu will be out of office,  and his next outing will be standing in a court.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.   Bring it on.               Bundy and Grey do admire some shady individuals  -  every one of them them as bent as a corkscrew.

34 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Might explain it.

👍

Explain what exactly?

The ongoing slaughter and   of civilians including many children  in Gaza.

The constant displacement of Palestinians from their homelands in Gaza and the West Bank.

The detention of Palestinian without representation or trial.

Your policy during  Northern Irelands troubles would have been interesting

I have a conspiracy theory .

That is that Netanyahu was complicit in provoking border issues in order to justify the current actions.

A view that is shared by some Jewish citizens who also blame him for the failure to protect the lawful Kibbutz on Israeli territory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Said on Sky News,  this morning,  that as soon as the war's over,  Netanyahu will be out of office,  and his next outing will be standing in a court.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.   Bring it on.               Bundy and Grey do admire some shady individuals  -  every one of them them as bent as a corkscrew.

Also said on Sky news ,suspicions of White Phosphorus being used .

55 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Explain what exactly?

The ongoing slaughter and   of civilians including many children  in Gaza.

The constant displacement of Palestinians from their homelands in Gaza and the West Bank.

The detention of Palestinian without representation or trial.

Your policy during  Northern Irelands troubles would have been interesting

I have a conspiracy theory .

That is that Netanyahu was complicit in provoking border issues in order to justify the current actions.

A view that is shared by some Jewish citizens who also blame him for the failure to protect the lawful Kibbutz on Israeli territory.

You asked for an explanation as to why the Israeli government are killing folk in the West Bank not Gaza. I gave you what might be an explanation.

It's up to you whether you choose to ignore it or not.

As regards your other ramblings. Deary me.

🙄

Edited by Al Bundy