The Yom Kippur War .

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:
I'm done with your nonsense (for now) 🙂

Trasty's running away now as he cant answer the question.

20 hours ago, RJRB said:

Are you claiming that in a Democracy that there are no terrorists,or that in non Democracies every citizen is a terrorist.

That does not stand any sort of test.

He must think that Northern Ireland is NOT a democracy.

He also can't see that they the government eventually negotiated with them because you can't do the job by killing them.

You would think that Israel would know that as they were spawned by terrorism with a terrorist leader.

Difference is, they were killing kids then and they're still killing kids now.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Trasty's running away now as he cant answer the question.

20 hours ago, RJRB said:

Are you claiming that in a Democracy that there are no terrorists,or that in non Democracies every citizen is a terrorist.

That does not stand any sort of test.

He must think that Northern Ireland is NOT a democracy.

He also can't see that they the government eventually negotiated with them because you can't do the job by killing them.

You would think that Israel would know that as they were spawned by terrorism with a terrorist leader.

Difference is, they were killing kids then and they're still killing kids now.

Still telling people what they "must think", Orgy?

You two are quite the couple!

You aren't married to each other by any chance, are you?  🙂

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Still telling people what they "must think", Orgy?

You two are quite the couple!

You aren't married to each other by any chance, are you?  🙂

Quit stalling.  the subject is the war in the middle east and all you can talk about is personalities.

Why did you make out that they don't have terrorists in a democracy ?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Quit stalling.  the subject is the war in the middle east and all you can talk about is personalities.

Why did you make out that they don't have terrorists in a democracy ?

Now where did I do that?  🙂

Quit stalling, show us!

Edited by trastrick

for all the people who are calling the palestinians including women and children terrorists and justifying the genocide taking place.

Perhaps you could take out a few moments of your precious time and read this book by an israeli  jewish journalist.  

Its available on kindle and audiobook, or even if you read some of the reviews it will clarify your misunderstandings

The Biggest Prison on Earth: A History of the Occupied Territories by Ilan Pappe

where has the  'never again'  gone?

Edited by stylefree

12 minutes ago, stylefree said:

for all the people who are calling the palestinians including women and children terrorists and justifying the genocide taking place.

Perhaps you could take out a few moments of your precious time and read this book by an israeli  jewish journalist.  

Its available on kindle and audiobook, or even if you read some of the reviews it will clarify your misunderstandings

The Biggest Prison on Earth: A History of the Occupied Territories by Ilan Pappe

where has the  'never again'  gone?

I am no expert on the prison system so excuse my ignorance but as far as I am aware prisoners are unable to

Drive cars.

Go shopping.

Go to restaurants.

Hang out at the beach.

Meet friends.

Work and get paid.

Shop online.

Basically do what those that are NOT in prison do

Oh, and I don't think as a prisoner you can import missiles and rockets to fire off at innocent people.

Unless I am mistaken?