The Yom Kippur War .

9 hours ago, mafya said:

It all started when Israel occupied Palestinian territory and subjugated the Palestinian people for the last 75 years, stop going off like everything was all hunky dory before October 7th.

There has been a huge loss of life but one positive is the world has seen Israel for what it is, Israel is an abuse victim (holocaust) that has now become the abuser.

Your double standards are astounding Cuttsie with your selective outrage and you have the nerve to accuse others of selective memory?

Did you not watch the programme where Palestinian men are sexually abused with objects by the idf and Israeli settlers and videos are made?

What about the Palestinian prisoners also sexually abused in prison or is it only the victims of the Oct 7th attacks that get you all upset? =
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/12/05/715840/Palestinians-sexual-violence-Israel

Your the biggest hypocrite on here Cuttsie so I suggest you stop posting the evidence of your hypocrisy on here.

The sickos even do it to child prisoners =
https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/news/media-centre/press-releases/new-research-reveals-ongoing-violence-on-palestinian-children--

Who made you the moderator?

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

I wish I had said that!

Oh. wait, I did! 🙂

When somebody was blaming Netanyahu for the current mess.

That might have been me and a few hundred thousand Israelis.

There has been no true peace between Israel and its neighbours for the last 75 years.

Just periods of relative watchful uneasy co existence.

So did Netanyahu and his forces and intelligence fail in their duties or perhaps created a situation that has enabled the invasion of Gaza,to be followed in due course with the West Bank.

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Given you're pulling up someone else's post, that has nothing whatsoever to do with you...

...I could ask you the same... who made you the moderator?

Desperate effort.

You get out the wrong side of bed this morning Mr Cranky pants?

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Given you're pulling up someone else's post, that has nothing whatsoever to do with you...

...I could ask you the same... who made you the moderator?

Not sure about that,  myself and ecco had some of someone behaving as if they were the moderator,   @sf  beca is the only moderator on here not some wannabees.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Desperate effort.

...by you, as usual... got anything to actually address anything in mafya's post, other than the usual desperate evasion?

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Given your desperate screetching of "moderation", while completely avoiding the substance of the post... did you?

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Desperate effort.

Do you ever address the subject of the thread besides other posters ?

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

I think that when people like Pramila Jayapal, US  Representative and member of the ultra progressive Democrat 'Squad', finally stop squirming and unequivocally acknowledge and condemn Hamas' use of rape and sexual violence against women, you have to ask yourself why some are still iffing and yes-butting the issue:

Maybe she's realised that you can condemn something until kingdom come but it it will not stop it happening.

Th only way to stop women being raped by terrorists or soldiers  in wars,  is to get rid of terrorists and put a stop to wars.

There's always a reason why terrorists exist and always a reason why countries go to war.  Addressing the reasons will have more effect than just condemnation.

28 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That might have been me and a few hundred thousand Israelis.

There has been no true peace between Israel and its neighbours for the last 75 years.

Just periods of relative watchful uneasy co existence.

So did Netanyahu and his forces and intelligence fail in their duties or perhaps created a situation that has enabled the invasion of Gaza,to be followed in due course with the West Bank.

You've got that exactly right and I have believed from the start that it was a manufactured war to allow Netanyahu to flatten Gaza and get rid of a lot of Palestinians.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Maybe she's realised that you can condemn something until kingdom come but it it will not stop it happening.

Th only way to stop women being raped by terrorists or soldiers  in wars,  is to get rid of terrorists and put a stop to wars.

There's always a reason why terrorists exist and always a reason why countries go to war.  Addressing the reasons will have more effect than just condemnation.

That has little to do with my post or my point.  She hadn't condemned it because she hadn't acknowledged its existence.

The point is that the demographic, of which Jayapal is a prominent and excellent example, that can usually be relied upon to condemn rape and sexual violence against women, those who were and are at the forefront of the Me Too movement that told us, rightfully, to believe all women's testimony, are now actively denying that testimony, dismissing it as lies, demanding to see the graphic evidence.  And, of course, as we've seen here,  we also still have the in vino veritas moments, or their equivalent, when the reasonable facade slips and the unequivocal 'no rapes occurred' undercurrent is said out loud.

4 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Prison is prison too.

You aren’t witnessing a war, you are witnessing a crime.

What prison?

Gaza was a place where the population has exploded, where people can work, and go to the beach and shopping malls

All your doing is spouting more BS and buzz words from the left wing handbook

You're as naive as the idiots "Gays for Gaza*

• Sad 1