The Yom Kippur War .

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm not bothered who hates Israel or not.  I've always said that everyone is entitled to their own views although I might think differently.

You will never convince me that every country except ONE,  voting to stop the war, is anything but an overwhelming vote AGAINST Israel.

Everybody on the forum can see that you're lying when you stupidly pretend that it wouldn't matter if your neighbour stole your house and land.

Or would you prefer to answer that question again ?   but  truthfully ?        

Don't worry,  I never expected anything better from a liar like you.

He sure does,  with a load of crap.

You are going off on a tangent again. Calm down.

I said the whole world doesn't hate Israel as a poster incorrectly stated.

You said I am a liar.

What part of my statement is a lie?

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You are going off on a tangent again. Calm down.

I said the whole world doesn't hate Israel as a poster incorrectly stated.

You said I am a liar.

What part of my statement is a lie?

I wasn't referring to that when I called you a liar.  I was referring to the fact that you said it would be ok if your neighbour stole your house and land as Israeli's have done in Palestine.

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

Very astute comment!

There is an element of Darwinism built in to Mother Nature's grand design. She doesn't suffer fools gladly,

When two mad dogs are fighting, best to stand back and watch. Religious wars, Gang wars, neighbors fighting, even a married couple going at each other.

Interfere at your peril! 🙂

Unless you have the overwhelming force to knock their heads together and end it immediately.

Peace can only be won by force,  as history shows. Not by weakness, which is an open invitation to the evil doers.

'

At this juncture of history we are fortunate that the world's, superior military might rests with the U.S. Democracy, in spite of all their critics and detractors.

After all, the alternatives, NAZIS, Communists, Japanese Imperialists, and radical Islamic fundamentalists would have a completely different way of running things!🙂

We did try to get involved

British soldiers died in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria 

And what thanks did we get....none 

30 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I wasn't referring to that when I called you a liar.  I was referring to the fact that you said it would be ok if your neighbour stole your house and land as Israeli's have done in Palestine.

Oh right.

Just another tangent then.

👍

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Oh right.

Just another tangent then.

👍

Created by you misunderstanding.      Yes,

Remember,  I'm still calling you a liar  for the original reason quoted.

Edited by Organgrinder

32 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

We did try to get involved

British soldiers died in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria

We used largely the same tactics being used in Gaza now... reducing the place to rubble with massive civilian casualties.

38 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And what thanks did we get....none 

According to some US intelligence bod on CH4 News the other night, the recruitment rate is usually around 10:1, for each person killed...

...that doesn't bode well, given your example above and the situation on the ground now.