The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

If you think the world is turning against Israel, then think again.

Not against the Jewish people in general.or the State of Israel in principle .but certainly against Netanyahu and the Zionists who have increasingly moved from subjugating a population to all methods used by terrorists the world over.

”From the River to the Sea” is a sentiment equally applicable to these people.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

You obviously watch a different news channel to everyone else then  -  Is it Israel's own ?

They're calling them out again on Sky News this morning  -  that's 3 days in a row,

Even the Pope has described Israel's actions as terrorist.

Still,  we know that you and your very few supporters on this forum are very good at closing your eyes to the truth.

You'll still be doing it when Netanyahu is thrown out of office and charged with war crimes.

Nobody is either defending or excusing Hamas and no one denies the crimes they've committed  -  we are all talking about the innocents of Palestine who you prefer to forget .

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

And yet you don't seem to accept that others have ill feelings towards Muslims because it's Muslims who are blowing up innocent folk at concerts and murdering journalists for making jokes.

If Israel wanted to obliterate Gaza, they would have done it before now.

Israel has not shown anywhere near the same levels of barbarity. It had opened its borders to Palestinian workers and opened trade up to improve people’s lives. That is a tangible, human and open gesture and it was exploited by one of the most evil regimes on the planet.

Hamas deliberately targeted those Israeli citizens who were interacting and working together with their Palestinian neighbours in return.

They have shown the world that they have no other interest than killing as many Jews as they can get their hands on, in the most abhorrent ways imaginable. Fortunately, “only” 1500 deaths on October 7th was all they are capable of. They would have wished for many, many more.

The problem is that we gave guns to savages 

These are people who stone women to death 

And we gave them AK-47s

So the solution is to use bigger and better women's and bomb them back to the stone age where they belong

They'll like it there 

Edited by Jack Grey

38 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You obviously watch a different news channel to everyone else then  -  Is it Israel's own ?

They're calling them out again on Sky News this morning  -  that's 3 days in a row,

Even the Pope has described Israel's actions as terrorist.

Still,  we know that you and your very few supporters on this forum are very good at closing your eyes to the truth.

You'll still be doing it when Netanyahu is thrown out of office and charged with war crimes.

Nobody is either defending or excusing Hamas and no one denies the crimes they've committed  -  we are all talking about the innocents of Palestine who you prefer to forget .

I'm thinking of the innocents of Israel 

That's why Hamas has to be destroyed and they will be 

They are hunting them down like rats and crushing them like cockroaches 

The people Palestine should be thankful that Israel is getting rid of a terrorist oppressive Government for them 👍

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The problem is that we gave guns to savages 

These are people who stone women to death 

And we have them AK-47s

So the solution is to use bigger and better women's and bomb them back to the stone age where they belong

They'll like it there 

Spoken like a true Nazi leader.

Who needs to guess what kind of person you are when you tell everyone so eloquently in your very own words.

You don't even realise that the nearest thing to a savage is you yourself.

Someone who talks of them stoning women to death whilst he condones blowing up babies with high explosives and think's he's more  "civilised" than them.

His understanding of humanity is even worse than his desperate English language as he voices his heartfelt genocidal wishes for innocent people.

How can someone vilify terrorists so strongly when he has all the makings of the perfect Hamas leader hard wired into his head and raring to go.

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Spoken like a true Nazi leader.

Who needs to guess what kind of person you are when you tell everyone so eloquently in your very own words.

You don't even realise that the nearest thing to a savage is you yourself.

Someone who talks of them stoning women to death whilst he condones blowing up babies with high explosives and think's he's more  "civilised" than them.

His understanding of humanity is even worse than his desperate English language as he voices his heartfelt genocidal wishes for innocent people.

How can someone vilify terrorists so strongly when he has all the makings of the perfect Hamas leader hard wired into his head and raring to go.

Child.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Killers.

Everyday you make yourself look more and more like a buffoon

You think those words have any effect....you just look simply ridiculous

I'm talking about hunting down and killing terrorists who raped and murdered and you call me a Nazi and a Killer

Tell us everything we need to know about you 🤣

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Everyday you make yourself look more and more like a buffoon

You think those words have any effect....you just look simply ridiculous

I'm talking about hunting down and killing terrorists who raped and murdered and you call me a Nazi and a Killer

Tell us everything we need to know about you 🤣

Why should I worry what I look like to people who don't know right from wrong ?

I don't even mind if I look ridiculous as long as I defend the things I was brought up to believe are right.

You keep making the same excuse   "hunting down and killing terrorists"  whilst in actual fact, you are supporting the killing of 2 innocents for every terrorist.

It doesn't matter what people know about me,  I'm not important and have nothing to do with the bloodshed.

It's what people know about the Israeli IDF,  what they do to innocent people,  and how they have your full support.

We certainly know plenty about you and it isn't good.

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Why should I worry what I look like to people who don't know right from wrong ?

I don't even mind if I look ridiculous as long as I defend the things I was brought up to believe are right.

You keep making the same excuse   "hunting down and killing terrorists"  whilst in actual fact, you are supporting the killing of 2 innocents for every terrorist.

It doesn't matter what people know about me,  I'm not important and have nothing to do with the bloodshed.

It's what people know about the Israeli IDF,  what they do to innocent people,  and how they have your full support.

We certainly know plenty about you and it isn't good.

Don't try and backtrack 

You're scum for supporting the savages who raped and murdered innocent people 

Everyone has seen your posts