The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I am ignoring him and it's driving him crazy

He's writing in CAPS now 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IGNORE ME AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE  PERVERT   -    I  DON'T  GIVE A  MONKEYS.       I EXPECTED IT ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PROVE THE LIES YOU ARE TELLING.    

THE INFANT DADDY-O   IS DOING THE SAME THING TOO.      HE'S AFRAID TO ANSWER TOO,  BECAUSE HE'S TELLING THE SAME LIES.

DON'T YOU PAIR OF HALF WITS REALISE THAT THE WHOLE FORUM CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE LYING AND DARE NOT EVEN ANSWER MY POSTS.

WHAT A PAIR OF BIG BRAVE MEN.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I've noticed 🤣

He keeps having a pop at me. It must drive him nuts that we don't reply 😁

THE IDLE ONE IS SCARED TO ANSWER MY POSTS TOO BECAUSE HE'S LYING AGAIN.   COWARD.

ONE THING FOR SURE,  NOBODY WILL EVER CATCH YOU TWO IN A WAR.

Edited by Organgrinder

8 hours ago, cressida said:

I was going to type animals but that would demean them,  Jack was correct in calling them savages.

I've posted this article by Gaby Hinsliff before, but I'm going to repost it here as a preemptive response to the inevitable whataboutery: Whatever your view of the Israel-Hamas war, rape is rape. To trivialise it is to diminish ourselves

... Rape is a war crime as old as war itself, and yet still often invisible thanks to the stigma surrounding survivors, the practical challenges of gathering evidence under fire, and bleakly, sometimes also the lack of survivors. But in recent years we have at least got better at recognising a pattern deserving of investigation.

So when tales of Islamic State fighters raping and enslaving Yazidi women began to surface, or when horrific stories started filtering out from women in occupied Ukraine last year, I don’t remember too many sceptics demanding to see video proof. Nor do I recall many victim support workers responding as the director of the Sexual Assault Centre at the University of Alberta in Canada did after 7 October, by signing an open letter condemning genocide in Gaza that criticised a Canadian politician for repeating “the unverified accusation that Palestinians were guilty of sexual violence”. Only in this conflict have some normally proud progressives seemingly gone out of their way to show they don’t always #BelieveWomen, after all.

The response to Jews posting about the issue on X this week has ranged from casual whataboutery to a gruesome variant of the “pics or it didn’t happen” school of online scepticism, questioning why there aren’t any actual live rapes visible on that grisly compilation of atrocities the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are currently screening to select opinion formers. (The film, compiled from security camera footage and terrorists’ GoPros, includes only material that survivors’ families have expressly consented to publishing – not everyone wants their child’s last moments made public – and the IDF says some scenes judged too distressing or intrusive were excluded. ...

Why do people who would probably happily judge an allegedly predatory actor or MP based on little more than hearsay seemingly struggle to entertain doubts about the sexual conduct of a terrorist, as if to do so would somehow be a betrayal of the Palestinian cause? For those who still conceive of Hamas gunmen as freedom fighters engaged in glorious resistance, it’s perhaps easier to rationalise away dead women than raped ones. It’s a war, they might tell themselves, and people die in war; anyway, look how many thousands more innocent women and children have died in Gaza.

But a crime so obviously born of misogyny, revenge and exploitative power is not so easily explained away. For those who can’t deal with the troubling cognitive dissonance, the easiest thing is to decide that it just didn’t happen. The survivors must be liars, along with the first responders who reported finding half-naked bodies with injuries I won’t describe here, and the pathologists and women’s rights activists and news agencies claiming to have been shown supporting photographs and ambassadors saying they believe what they’ve heard from morgue workers; liars, the lot of them. Because if they aren’t, what are you?

11 hours ago, Hecate said:

We've all moved on from 'no one was raped', right?  Just checking, so we can all start from the same place when we read this article from the New York Times: ‘Screams Without Words’: How Hamas Weaponized Sexual Violence on Oct. 7 A Times investigation uncovered new details showing a pattern of rape, mutilation and extreme brutality against women in the attacks on Israel.

Using verified video and photographic evidence, GPS data from mobile phones. and interviews with over 150 people, New York Times journalists conducted a two-month long investigation into the monstrous attacks carried out by Hamas on October 7th. 

The investigation revealed that Hamas terrorists deliberately and specifically targeted women and subjected them to horrific rape, sexual violence and mutilation at at least seven different locations following the initial massacre.

Hatred of women and hatred of Jews motivated these attacks, concluded one interviewee.  It's not difficult to see how she came to that conclusion.

Most forget what started this latest war , The above post brings it all back . Now innocents suffer as always happens .

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

I've posted this article by Gaby Hinsliff before, but I'm going to repost it here as a preemptive response to the inevitable whataboutery: Whatever your view of the Israel-Hamas war, rape is rape. To trivialise it is to diminish ourselves

They crossed that border on that day because they knew young girls were at a music festival , 

Also family's in a Kibbutz .

They never gave a thought to what would happen when the deed was done . 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Most forget what started this latest war , The above post brings it all back . Now innocents suffer as always happens .

You never knew what started that war.  

Very, very badly mistaken if you refer to Oct 7 2023,  by which time the war had been going on for 75 years and 39 years before Hamas was formed.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

They crossed that border on that day because they knew young girls were at a music festival , 

Also family's in a Kibbutz .

They never gave a thought to what would happen when the deed was done . 

From the news I watched including the UK news it was stated that Hamas didn’t expect it to be so easy and were most likely surprised to have met so little IDF response as the Kibbutz that were attacked were military ones.

They attacked that day because they are in a war of resistance against Israel and not because they knew there would be young girls at a music festival.

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

From the news I watched including the UK news it was stated that Hamas didn’t expect it to be so easy and were most likely surprised to have met so little IDF response as the Kibbutz that were attacked were military ones.

They attacked that day because they are in a war of resistance against Israel and not because they knew there would be young girls at a music festival.

Wow, just wow.

Actually, scrap wow.

To be expected from you.

Edited by Al Bundy

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Wow, just wow.

Actually, scrap wow.

To be expected from you.

Yeah his mask slips so often now it's just no point wearing it

Just like his little friend Organgrinder

They support terrorists and they are glad that men, women and children were murdered, tortured and raped on 7th October 

And now they're crying like children because Israel is exterminating the the people responsible and their supporters